• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

RonAyers.com

mgabsa

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
This company (ronayers.com) advertises Yamaha Boat parts for sale on the internet. I purchased 2 ss grab handles (part# F1U-U270B-01-00) from them. I bought them to install them at the anchor locker in the bow.

Here is the kicker, the handles were not the same (they were very similar but do not match). I notified ronayers.com and this is their response:

I would recommend speaking with a Yamaha boat dealer directly . We are a Yamaha dealer for motorcycle , atv ,scooters and jet ski.

Yamaha allows all dealer to sell the full line of parts even thou they (we ) do not sell boats .

I will not do business with this seller again and thought I would warn each of you about the lack of customer service. If they do not want to be in the Yamaha Boat part business, they should not advertise.

If anyone on this site is affiliated with ronayers.com or doesnt think it is fair to post this thread, this is an actual occurrence and the response above is from an email I received from John Cullen with customer service at ronayers.com.

Last edited:
That sucks..

Funny I was going to check my Yamaha Motorcycle dealer To see about ordering filters and oil. Might have just saved myself some aggravation!

"If anyone on this site is affiliated with JohnAyers.com or doesnt think it is fair to post this thread, this is an actual occurrence and the response above is from an email I received from John Cullen with customer service at JohnAyers.com."

Nobody should be offended by the truth. If they are then, as Jack Nicholson said, "YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH."

Last edited:
That's awfull @mgabsa Could you post a link to their site again? I tried looking up http://www.johnayers.com/and a consulting firm shows up. I just want to make sure that we're "all on the same page".

Funny I was going to check my Yamaha Motorcycle dealer To see about ordering filters and oil. Might have just saved myself some aggravation!

I wouldn't worry about that. I get my filters at the local Yamaha motorcycle dealer with no problems. And Yamalube is Yamalube. (Though I usually get my oil at Wal-Mart.)

@itsdgm and @Zarrella My bad it is ronayers.com. I edited my post to make sure the right dot com is named. The guy I have been emailing at ronayers.com is john.

Thanks. I want credit whether good or bad to go to the correct seller.

He did mean ronayers.com and asked that the thread title be changed to that. If your looking for it, that is where it is.

@itsdgm and @Zarrella My bad it is ronayers.com. I edited my post to make sure the right dot com is named. The guy I have been emailing at ronayers.com is john.

Thanks. I want credit whether good or bad to go to the correct seller.
Thanks for updating. That's an easy mistake. Sounds like John from ronayers.com could use some consulting from johnayers.com. It might help with his customer service skills ;)

Back