• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Sad Aviation News...

jawsf16

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
A buddy of mine from work who just recently moved to Columbus was killed in a small plane crash. It was a very nice experimental that he built here and flew frequently. He flew his family to Abilene (wife and two girls) to see a new baby his brother had. The brother, his wife and two year old hopped in for a quick ride. Witness said on takeoff he made a sharp bank back to the field and crashed. He and his brother were killed, brother's wife hospitalized, two year old okay. Sad day for sure.

http://www.clarionledger.com/story/...e-instructor-dies-texas-plane-crash/14955641/

Also last week an F-15C from Barnes crashed in West Virginia simply going XC to drop off a jet. I did not know the pilot personally, but several of my friends did. He was extremely experienced, competent, and respected among his peers. His loss is tragic as well.

http://www.wcvb.com/news/massachusetts-pilot-killed-in-f15-crash-mourned/27813846#!bORpfP

So throw a nickel on the grass for Tracer and Moose! Both hero fighter pilots with over 35 years combined service. The world is a lesser place without them in it...

Sad news, indeed. Thank you for sharing.

Sorry for the loss of your friends. At least these guys went out doing something they loved!

Sorry for your loss....

I am saddened to read of this loss Bryan @jawsf16 , we take for granted the safety of airplanes and flying, having spent thousands of hours doing so. It always comes as such a shock when something goes wrong that can't be dealt with. Please pass our condolences along to all concerned at the loss of both of these aviators...

Sorry to hear about the loss of your friends. Very sad.

Very sad news. Prayers go out to all the family and friends of those involved.

Sad indeed. Prayers for the families.

very sad story, prayers to you and the families for the loss of someone special in your lives.

So sorry to hear about your friends Bryan. Prayers to y'all and their families.

Tragic accident, sorry for your loss. Praying for you guys!

Sorry for your loss @jawsf16. Life is precious and we know, especially those in aviation, it can end quickly. Does not make losing a friend easy. Prayers you, your friend and families!

Horrible news. Thoughts and prayers to both families.

Oh man. Very sorry to hear this. Condolences to you and the families.

Guys, thanks for all of the kind words. Its times like these that make me appreciate everyday I have and remind me to hug my girls EVERY day before I go to work...

Back