• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

SCARAB IN ACAPULCO, MEXICO!

Scarab165Jorge

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Hello everyone!

My name is George, I’m new to this forum, I’m a musician from Mexico City, I own an apartment in sunny ACAPULCO which is a 3 hr drive from Mexico City, i always wanted a Jetboat but couldn’t afford it, I bought 2 PWC (spark) 3 years ago and my wife & kids love them, but now our family of 5 has grown and we want something we can all ride at the same time, there is an amazing lagoon named 3 PALOS in Acapulco which is 7 times bigger than the ACAPULCO BAY, it has amazing canals with beautiful wild life, I always imagined owning my jetboat and taking it down the canals with friends & family and FINALLY it will come true! I just bought a 2018 red SCARAB 165 ID, 150 HP, with EVERYTHING on it, it arrives in 60 days in Acapulco, I’m very happy to find these forum and look forward to making good friendships around the world, if there is more SCARAB 165 owners, I would love to read thoughts and experiences on your boats and once I get mine on the water I will sure share mine, meanwhile I would love to share a video of mine from my Instagram account, it’s me and a friend playing around in the canals of the 3 PALOS lagoon in ACAPULCO with the Sparks, very soon I’ll post one with the SCARAB 165 jetboat with the family!

https://instagram.com/p/BbUzEQyDfrc/

Many blessing to ALL

Jorge (George)

Scottintexas

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
glad you found us, be sure to look at the Scarab forum for past post about other owners experiences, looking forward to some good pictures,

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length