• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

She's ours! Our first day with our first boat!

dels

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
We took delivery of this beauty around lunch time and went out for our water test with the dealership, then we drove right to our newly booked parking spot... everything happened so fast... good thing we had already prepared for it!

We spent a good 2 hours there in the afternoon to set up our stuff in it and make sure it is ready for its official maiden voyage tomorrow (hopefully, if the weather permits!)

We had originally put a deposit on a 210 FSH Sport but with everything going on, when I called the dealership on Thursday and they said they had just received that one a few mins prior... I decided to pull the trigger, and man are we happy!

We spent about 20-30mins on the water during the water test and I was surprise how well it tracked... even in no wake mode! I am sure the Thrust Vectors that showed up on our porch while we were out on the boat will make it even better, but I am very impressed so far. We have been part of the boat club for 3 years so we have driven many different boats, and this one is by far the most stable and easiest to maneuver!

Here is a vid of the admiral doing her thing at the helm, we kept our masks on since my oldest son has a compromised immune system and we had the two salespeople with us on the boat. Amber at Ridenow Powersports has been nothing short of amazing throughout this whole process!

Here are a few pics that I took later tonight after going back to shut off the battery switches after I had a flash out of nowhere while drinking a nice glass of wine (lol noob):

IMG_0858.JPEGIMG_0868.JPEGIMG_0867.JPEGIMG_0866.JPEGIMG_0864.JPEGIMG_0859.JPEGIMG_0861.JPEG

Upgrades to come: (B.O.A.T. indeed)
Thrust Vectors (came in today) and Jetwash Deflector (ordered)
Ridesteady (waiting patiently in the garage here)
ACR OLAS Guardian kill switch (waiting patiently in the garage here)
Minn Kota 112lb Terrova (36v with li-ion batteries)
2 chargers (house / 36v)
JBP fishing platform (ordered)
Humminbird Apex 13 (still not sure but that thing looks amazing) mounted on a ram gimbal mount
Trailer guides with covers (waiting patiently in the garage)
T-Top, not sure about canvas or hardtop yet, with electronics box, LED bar
VHF radio + Antenna (waiting patiently in the garage)

Later:
Sound upgrade (stereo, amp, speakers upgrade, tower speakers)
Trim tabs
Outriggers

Can't thank the members of this awesome community enough for all the help in getting me educated enough to make the decisions that lead to this amazing day :)

Beautiful boat! Congrats. all those upgrades will keep you busy for quite a while...

Nice, enjoy.

Congrats, nice boat

Congratulations! Great looking boat!

Congratulations and safe trips!

Very nice! I ordered the exact same model in December, so waiting patiently.:)

Beautiful boat! Have fun!

Congratulations! Nice looking boat!

Nice, congrats to you! You better get a cover on that thing, you don't wanna wreck your brand new boat by letting it get wet! ;)
The cover was waiting on the front porch when I got home haha!

Attachments

• 0257344F-4BA9-46E4-814C-7AFCE7608B08.jpeg
    0257344F-4BA9-46E4-814C-7AFCE7608B08.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 25
Did you install the ACR OLAS Guardian yet? Mine is arriving from Amazon in a couple days. I checked on the existing kill switch, seems like a pretty easy install. Curious how it worked out for you.

Looks like I will need to splice in between the kill switch and the split for both engines?
Also, Wire close to stop I assume?
Do you remember if the Brown Line (close to stop) wired into the White, or Black on the kill switch? I am assuming white, since I have heard that anything Black on Yamaha is essentially a ground.

Thanks!

Did you install the ACR OLAS Guardian yet? Mine is arriving from Amazon in a couple days. I checked on the existing kill switch, seems like a pretty easy install. Curious how it worked out for you.

Looks like I will need to splice in between the kill switch and the split for both engines?
Also, Wire close to stop I assume?
Do you remember if the Brown Line (close to stop) wired into the White, or Black on the kill switch? I am assuming white, since I have heard that anything Black on Yamaha is essentially a ground.

Thanks!
Long story short, I had a surgery and was not able to do anything for the last two months... but the OLAS Guardian is supposedly installed now (I had a shop install it with the trolling motor and the fish finder/transducer while I was out of commission) and should finally be able to go back next week or the following. I will report back!

Long story short, I had a surgery and was not able to do anything for the last two months... but the OLAS Guardian is supposedly installed now (I had a shop install it with the trolling motor and the fish finder/transducer while I was out of commission) and should finally be able to go back next week or the following. I will report back!

I hope you are well on the mend! I am trying to have a Simrad Go 5 flush mount installed as well, but for some reason my dealer service center.... sucks.

Super stoked you will be able to get back to it in the next week or two! Are you still searching for a T top?

Back