• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Shoes

Status
Not open for further replies.

eggwhite93

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length
What do you where to the lake/river/bay. What do you wear when loading unloading? What do you wear on the dock/beach? I am looking for a comfortable shoe I can where in all these situations.

ToddW850

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
I wear water shoes throughout the whole day pretty much. I put them on as I'm launching the boat. 2 years ago (before I wore them) I slid on the slick concrete ramp and my foot went right across a barnacle, cutting it wide open. I'll also wear them at unfamiliar beach areas or shallow areas.

eggwhite93

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length
Sorry put this in the wrong forum. Please delete. I put it in the General discussion forum instead of off topic.

ToddW850

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Just went out and had to check. They are Ocean Pacific. I got them at Beach Zone I believe, in Destin.

Status
Not open for further replies.