• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Should I wait for our 222 FSH Sport? Or Bail?

Jim_in_Delaware

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Really interested in the real world reviews of both the 220 and the 222
Me too!

Have seen some comments on one of the FB pages, but still looking for good reviews.

Really surprised there haven’t been any boatest or other videos.

Jim

bubbasuwannee

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Me too!

Have seen some comments on one of the FB pages, but still looking for good reviews.

Really surprised there haven’t been any boatest or other videos.

Jim
I truly think Yamaha messed up the release of the new 22' FSH series of boats. They seemed to be the biggest hit of the new models, but the last to actually start shipping out. Hopefully folks that ordered them get them by the Summer and I'm sure we'll see some reviews pop up.

Will help folks on the fence decide whether to order a 2024 model when the order banks open up in August.

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Well the only thing that stands out to me is that I would think I would much prefer the seating on the 252/255 behind the drivers seat compared to the 220/222. Although I have been on 252/255 and was going to buy one, which didn't happen, I have yet to be on the 220/222 as most people.

Jim_in_Delaware

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
I watch that video a couple of times when it first came out, but I haven’t seen any review videos of the SX220/AR220 and the 220 FSH. These are the boats that really interest me, as they are in my budget, and I think Yamaha hit a home run with these boats, especially for the price.

Jim

Cade Smith

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I'm waiting on a black 222 fsh sport. Spoke with my dealer yesterday and he told me to not get too excited but my boat and two others were updated to "warehouse". Said that should mean it was ready and just waiting on it to be picked up and shipped to the dealership. He said to hang tight and he'd be back in touch with me within two weeks with an update. Fingers crossed that these things will begin coming in. The weather here in Eastern NC has been nice and I'm itching to get out on the creek!

bubbasuwannee

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I'm waiting on a black 222 fsh sport. Spoke with my dealer yesterday and he told me to not get too excited but my boat and two others were updated to "warehouse". Said that should mean it was ready and just waiting on it to be picked up and shipped to the dealership. He said to hang tight and he'd be back in touch with me within two weeks with an update. Fingers crossed that these things will begin coming in. The weather here in Eastern NC has been nice and I'm itching to get out on the creek!
Nice man! Which dealer by the way? I just saw a post of someone picking up their 222 sport E at
Chatlee. My dealer is Performance East in Goldsboro.

SDAnderson51

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
My dealer told me that his Sister Dealerships up North (We are in Houston Area so I don't know what up North means) go in three FSH 222 Sport/sport e's late last week. He is expecting mine in any time.

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
When someone gets one around me here I would be thrilled to get a ride in one.

Firetrout

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH
Boat Length
Need more pics when you can, we have the seafoam coming in. Looks great!!!!!

bttally

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length

jbush4

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Has anyone else received any notifications of orders being canceled? My dealer emailed this morning to tell me that my 220 FSH was cut from production and my order was canceled. It had an original estimated delivery date of Aprill 11th. They have given me first shot at 222 sport that is confirmed and allocated to my dealers inventory.

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
You’ll probably be happier with the 222 FSH sport…. Considerably more power.

Cade Smith

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I agree with this. My dealer said they didn't even order the 220's because of the power difference. Might be a blessing in disguise.

SDAnderson51

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
If your dealer didn't order any of them, that is a good reason yours never came in. It is really tough to get a boat that has not been ordered.

ClemsonTigers

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
I'm Just curious if any of you guys have taken delivery yet? @SDAnderson51 I'm picking my 222 sport E up next week. Anything I should be on the look out for as I have never seen one in person? Got a great deal on it! The 252 does not have fly by wire @jocolo21.