• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Show us what you see!!!

Gym

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
That's what happens when you make a hard turn to starboard on a left bend. Couldn't he read the arrow buoys?

Bill D

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
There's no way that boat was going to fit between those arrows... lol

ndwiginton

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I forget how much I missed summer til we are getting to enjoy the river like this! We had the lake to ourselves all evening.....absolutely perfect!

IMG_20160531_193251233.jpg

Bruce

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
@Rana is celebrating a new position as the high school art teacher at our alma mater which is named for the lake we live on!

IMG_4437.JPG

Scottintexas

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@Rana congratulations but really isn't any reason a good reason for some good fajitas!

Bruce

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
@Rana painted this yesterday for an exhibition today as well as clenching the new job.

image.jpeg

Ronnie

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Here is a pic of the Qugga and Zebra mussel inspection dog that inspected my boat on Memorial Day weekend. It's the first time I've heard of/seen such a dog. At another place I've been, but not in a long time because of their inspection process, they check the entire boat for standing water which can take 10 minutes or more, if they find any in the bilge, on the anchor line, etc. you fail and can't launch. Here there was no inspection fee and I didn't have to get out of the car, the dog and trainer simply walked around the boat / trailer in less than 30 seconds, I like it but do wonder how effective it is.
image.jpg

bronze_10

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Here is a pic of the Qugga and Zebra mussel inspection dog that inspected my boat on Memorial Day weekend. It's the first time I've heard of/seen such a dog. At another place I've been, but not in a long time because of their inspection process, they check the entire boat for standing water which can take 10 minutes or more, if they find any in the bilge, on the anchor line, etc. you fail and can't launch. Here there was no inspection fee and I didn't have to get out of the car, the dog and trainer simply walked around the boat / trailer in less than 30 seconds, I like it but do wonder how effective it is.
View attachment 38122
If the dignity trained and maintained properly very effective.... I ran a detector dog dor over 8 years... I was constantly amazed at her ability.... we would try to mess her ip and she would figure it out everytime..... they are truly amazi5 and it wad the best job I have ever had!

BigN8

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Our Bluetooth speaker for the charity golf tournament yesterday!
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Bill D

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Great looking boat @2nazt!

2nazt

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Tidewater
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Thanks @Bill D still have more work like speakers etc and get the Bimini up and working too. Love the Stuart sandbar!

PEARCE

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
1465089096375-1457531818.jpg
Great day on the water!

njmr2fan

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
nothing better than a beautiful sunset on the boat!

Glen

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Stern anchor point and foundation of secondary bilge pump-
She's approaching readiness for Summer & Bimini-

Now, how to best run this secondary bilge pump....

Attachments

Speedling

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
View attachment 38122
On Lake Michigan beaches we have the zebra mussel shells so thick you can fill buckets without hitting sand. Far less fish the last couple years as well. Pretty sad. Pretty soon we will only have zebra mussels and asian carp.

njmr2fan

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I heard in Canada they were treating several lakes successfully, hope its not too little too late.