• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Show us what you see!!!

That is a damn sexy thumb!!! Very nice looking boat and truck too! Glad you made it safe as well!

Mumford and Sons. . . .Forrest Hills, NY20160616_203806.jpg

Somebody got the sheeps foot stuck!

What are you filling up?

I am visiting the Washinton DC area for the first time with a program from my Son's middle school. The trip included tours of the Arlington National Cemetary and the Vietnam War Memorial among others. We have all heard the saying that, "Freedom is not free." but even as a former service member (Navy) I have to say that visiting these sites is a sombering reminder of what the true cost of Freedom really is, which I regretfully failed to recognize this past Memorial Day. There are currently over 400,000 people buried in Arlington and more than 58,000 names of military personnel killed or missing in action on the Vietnam War Memorial.

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpeg

Last edited:
Here are some pics I took while at the Air and Space Museum.
image.jpeg
The x15
image.jpeg
The plane from the intro of the 6 Million Dollar Man TV show (really dating myself here)
image.jpeg
The drone display (interestingly I only saw "no drone zone" signs at the Washinton Memorial but would NOT dare fly one any where in Washington DC.
image.jpeg
ME 262
image.jpeg
P51-D Mustang

Last edited:
I am visiting the Washinton DC area for the first time with a program from my Son's middle school. The trip included tours of the Arlington National Cemetary and the Vietnam War Memorial among others. We have all heard the saying that, "Freedom is not free." but even as a former service member (Navy) I have to say that visiting these sites is a sombering reminder of what the true cost of Freedom really is, which I regretfully failed to recognize this past Memorial Day. There are currently over 400,000 people buried in Arlington and more than 58,000 names of military personnel killed or missing in action on the Vietnam War Memorial.

View attachment 39452 View attachment 39453 View attachment 39454
I went to DC when i was in High School, I want to go back now that I've grown up and have much more respect for everything that is there.
Not that I didn't respect it back then, just on a different level now.

Attempting to catalogue my grandfather coin collection. . .

View attachment 38464

Nice collection.!!!!!!!. I was recently cataloging my grandfathers coins. A large collection of the same, lincoln dimes, buffalo nickels. a large handful of silver dollars from early 1800's, and 1/2 dollars , face value was around $2k.
2 days into it someone broke into my house, stole the entire collection. First time it was outside of the safe in 25 years!!

also stole my 12gauge (purchased when I was 18 years and 1 hour old)......as the police figured it was him, he got scared and threw a bunch of guns off the bridge...50 yards from my house.......So I get to boat over my shotgun every weekend...Sniffle..sniffle..

He's serving 4 years....

View attachment 39452 View attachment 39453 View attachment 39454

LOVE visiting DC ! Hope you have the time to see it all an enjoy it !! Arlington and the tomb of the unknown are sobering to say the least... What was the family's favorite tour ?

Nice collection.!!!!!!!. I was recently cataloging my grandfathers coins. A large collection of the same, lincoln dimes, buffalo nickels. a large handful of silver dollars from early 1800's, and 1/2 dollars , face value was around $2k.
2 days into it someone broke into my house, stole the entire collection. First time it was outside of the safe in 25 years!!

also stole my 12gauge (purchased when I was 18 years and 1 hour old)......as the police figured it was him, he got scared and threw a bunch of guns off the bridge...50 yards from my house.......So I get to boat over my shotgun every weekend...Sniffle..sniffle..

He's serving 4 years....
How deep is it? Maybe learn to free dive!

How deep is it? Maybe learn to free dive!

Sheriff dive team tried...its about 25ft deep, zero visibility a nominal current and muddy bottom, they're prob under 6" of muck .....Mossberg 500 12ga pump and a few pistols from my neighbors, ....The Fowl population wasn't disappointed to hear this news ! Replaced it with a CZ canvas back....KAPLOWIE !!

DSCN1150.jpg

Don't let them get comfortable. They will just bum food and poop on your deck.

We had 8 ducks that would swarm us when we sat on our platform in the evening. We would throw the fish (LMB, Stripers, Cats) parts of bagels... and the ducks would try to get the bread first. Was pretty fun to watch with polarized glasses. Fish are faster than birds..

20160618_104948.jpg

All new calipers, brake fluid flushed and all hubs greased. image.jpeg
Plus who is getting there new boat delivered for Bimini? HAHA

image.jpg

Back