• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Show us what you see!!!

my new "toy"...let's see if I regret dropping my service later this summer when my kid is no longer so motivated to mow the lawn!

image.jpeg

Last edited:
Holy shit!! And I thought I had the best day ever today! Guess not. Dreams crushed. Carry on now.

Edit:: Airbags in your future...

Double edit:::: What's up with the bow stop!? Congrats!
Towed great...no issues at all. Not sure what you are asking about with the bow stop....but I will be changing the roller to a stoltz as soon as I get the boat off the trailer and onto the lift at the marina!

Stereo almost complete - Added my JL Audio M880's powered by a WS HTX-4 today. They sound great with the little tuning I was able to do tonight. I will dial everything in tomorrow.
20160610_222547.jpg

Towed great...no issues at all. Not sure what you are asking about with the bow stop....but I will be changing the roller to a stoltz as soon as I get the boat off the trailer and onto the lift at the marina!
You now what I mean... Roller... Stop... Just making sure there was not going to be any unnecesary scratches in that beautiful new boat of yours.

Lake Kerr, VA
:-)

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 16
And a couple more....pity I didn't take any photos of my boat! LOL

All set for the bimini trip!
IMG_5036.JPG

The World cat will be rockin bimini soon!
IMG_5029.JPG

While the old guy with his new toy figures out how to grill on the back of it!
IMG_5017.JPG

@veedubtek I have the same rack for my ski! I want to cut an exercise pad into 3-4" square for under each leg as not to damage the flooring on the swim deck of the ski. But mine has held great in the ocean. Reboarding is a little hard as I was two up it.

@2nazt, yeah, that's the only thing I noticed yesterday too. I was thinking just a couple pieces or starboard or something a little firmer to help distribute the weight.

Gave the boat a break today.

image.jpeg

Back