• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Show us what you see!!!

buckbuck

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
NNNOOOOOO someone wake me up.

Bill D

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
IMG_0699.JPG Freaking Illinois...

justason

Jetboaters Admiral
SWAG Forum Lead
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
IMG_5316.JPG
@waterboy @justason cape lookout /shackelford banks /Beaufort NC. A mere 100 degrees out with 20 mph winds. Boats enjoyed a campout with the big boys
IMG_5313.JPG IMG_5310.JPG

zipper

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boston Whaler
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Hanging out this afternoon at Niquette Bay State Park in Mallettes Bay. Good place to anchor with a stiff north wind. Many other boaters had the same idea. 20170723_163835.jpg We have been seeing a lot of surfers, tubers, paddle and wakeboarders in this corner of the bay. And then there was this guy...20170723_164326.jpgGood mod for a pontoon I guess.

haknslash

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Last edited:

Murf'n'surf

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Sad that a man drowned today while out in the gulf just down from our condo. We saw them trying to give him CPR but they couldn't save him. It is very windy today and lots of rip tides. Red flags were flying and certainly not a day to be in the gulf. http://www.wjhg.com/content/news/One-person-dead-after-apparent-drowning-436331573.html

View attachment 60721

View attachment 60722

View attachment 60723
Yikes...that's gotta put a downer on your vacation today. But, its a perfect reminder for all of us to respect Mother Nature and keep safe out there.

haknslash

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Yea it was a bummer and everyone in my family was bummed over it. The link I posted earlier was recently updated with more information about it. He was 67 years old visiting from China with family and out on a boogie board. I guess they did not tell him that the red flags meant it wasn't safe to be in the water. If you look close you can see him just laying there by the left truck and the boogie board is just behind it. They loaded him up in the back of the truck with a white sheet and then drove under our condo to get back on the main road. Sad it happened! What's nuts is while he was laying there other people and their families got in the gulf with kids and shit. Just totally irresponsible.

Ronnie

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
That's sad news but I'm glad it wasn't related to this story where a disabled man drowned as nearby teens, watched, filmed and heckled him. I believe and hope that this is not the kind of teen I've raised.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/07/20/teens-filmed-mocked-and-laughed-while-man-slowly-drowned.html

Yea it was a bummer and everyone in my family was bummed over it. The link I posted earlier was recently updated with more information about it. He was 67 years old visiting from China with family and out on a boogie board. I guess they did not tell him that the red flags meant it wasn't safe to be in the water. If you look close you can see him just laying there by the left truck and the boogie board is just behind it. They loaded him up in the back of the truck with a white sheet and then drove under our condo to get back on the main road. Sad it happened! What's nuts is while he was laying there other people and their families got in the gulf with kids and shit. Just totally irresponsible.
ha

LOZBum

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length

zipper

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boston Whaler
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I went for a walk in our woods today and came home with some good eats. I do love salt water oysters, but in Vermont we grow fresh air oysters20170725_090257.jpg And a forest of black chanterelles (trumpets)20170725_164650_001.jpg 20170725_164137_001.jpgIMG_20170725_180455149-1.jpg

haknslash

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Almost had a mini heart attack today after cleaning the boat from being in the bay. I hosed out the boat but didn't realize my camera gear was stuffed under the bench seat out of sight! It wasn't until I was finishing rinsing off the salt away when I see my bag just completely drenched!! The inside was damp but surprisingly the outside material and padded insulation did a good job of keeping my gear dry for the most part. Dried the bag out with a hair dryer lol. Tested everything and all is good!

On the plus side I had a massive manatee swim by my boat and later on a bottlenose dolphin in the water with me. Got them on the GoPro!

IMG_6321.JPG

Last edited:

haknslash

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I see much calmer conditions and will be out in the gulf on the boat today!

IMG_6329.JPG

image.png

image.png

Murf'n'surf

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length

Scuba_ref

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Love the OSHA approved flip-flops!

Damn nice view of the mountains up there, I would move my living room up there for the summer!
@Murf'n'surf we can house swap!
If you look away from the house, the direction my back is facing, you see the Columbia River. We do have a pretty good little spot.

Murf'n'surf

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
@Murf'n'surf we can house swap!
If you look away from the house, the direction my back is facing, you see the Columbia River. We do have a pretty good little spot.
Let's do it! Here's a regular view from my rear patio/pool area at this time of year....

IMG_3010.JPG