• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Show us what you see!!!

PEARCE

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Spotted a 24' Limited S around the 6:13 mark in this video. Anyone on here?

One of my favorites of all the boats in the video was at the 8min mark. Wow! The current of the outgoing tide was crazy too!

djetok

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
IMG_7796.jpg

The wife's brand new grand Cherokee.
Spent 3 hours detailing a NEW car. The dealerships detail dept sucked. Plus it is rejexed now.

Scottintexas

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Is it a diesel?

djetok

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
3.6 we will not tow with it. We went in to get a overland and she saw the rhino color and fell in love.

Last edited:

Ronnie

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I'm not big on fishing but may book an outing on this just ride on/get a close look at this jet boat.

View attachment 68906

Scottintexas

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Sitting in the club house waiting for rain move through
Already swept one of the trap houses out
20180218_130559.jpg

octavio3311

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
However, it’s suppose to be 63 on Tuesday and 70 on Wednesday. Go figure!

adrianp89

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
Went out Saturday and saw a nice big boat get stuck. Wish I got a picture while he was pouring black smoke trying to get out. Also Monday helped my friend get the skis ready for this season. ECB947DA-FB46-4017-B916-2D7DE1C256F3.jpeg386E940A-B597-4996-A011-74C142376354.jpeg

Ronnie

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
A side maker/parking light burned out on my car, replacing it caused me to put the car on ramps for first time since I’ve owned it and took over an hour, closer to two because I went ahead and did both sides. What a PITA, some guys on you tube recommended that I remove the front bumper instead of just the shrouds at the bottom corners of the bumper, in retrospect that may have been fastest method overall. It’s just a lot of effort to replace signal lights.
3512EEC3-54DC-4D82-9C0D-868B9250FF77.jpeg
On the plus side I did get a closer look at the skid bars on the car which get a lot of use, the one in the last pic has moved sideways to the center over 1” and ripped the part of the bumper that goes around it. looks like I will be offering a side job to my welding friend soon.
BB9B394D-F30C-42B6-B5DC-C1AD1D5887E0.jpeg
3C1DAD31-7F08-47B1-9AFF-BBBCCDDAF107.jpeg
For clarification, these are things I saw this past weekend and all things I didn’t want to see.

Attachments

Last edited:

MrReaux

Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
On the way home this evening... my bleak day was pleasantly interrupted when I caught sight of this nice Yamaha jet boat. It didn't matter that it was out of water, was on a trailer, had a cover on it, and it isn't mine... sure did brighten my day (even though it was pouring rain out)

Pretty sure it is a 2015 or newer, but unsure of the exact model. I'm not sure whose it is or if they are a member on this forum, but it brightened my day just seeing it :)

...also, 1st post... very happy I found this forum - been lurking around, and finally signed up.

Attachments

John Mcpartland

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
A side maker/parking light burned out on my car, replacing it caused me to put the car on ramps for first time since I’ve owned it and took over an hour, closer to two because I went ahead and did both sides. What a PITA, some guys on you tube recommended that I remove the front bumper instead of just the shrouds at the bottom corners of the bumper, in retrospect that may have been fastest method overall. It’s just a lot of effort to replace signal lights.
View attachment 69141
On the plus side I did get a closer look at the skid bars on the car which get a lot of use, the one in the last pic has moved sideways to the center over 1” and ripped the part of the bumper that goes around it. looks like I will be offering a side job to my welding friend soon.
View attachment 69143
View attachment 69144
For clarification, these are things I saw this past weekend and all things I didn’t want to see.
You just push the front brake air inlet tube back and reach in from there. Takes about 10min to do both