• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Show us what you see!!!

zipper

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boston Whaler
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Somebody is having a bad day. New Jeep frozen into the ice.

20220217_154705.jpg

20220217_154721.jpg

20220217_154759.jpg

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Hmmm..... is that a "I don't want to make the payments anymore" insurance claim?

Murf'n'surf

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Hmmm..... is that a "I don't want to make the payments anymore" insurance claim?
lol If so, they screwed up because the trailer saved the jeep from exploring the bottom.

zipper

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boston Whaler
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length

deubank1776

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SD
Boat Length
IMG_3977.jpeg
download.jpeg
Got one of these Mission mats. Mission Reef Hex 112. These things seem awesome compared to one of those roll up ones. It is bigger than expected.... 11.5'x13'x8'' yikes...
Hopefully it'll fit in the ski locker!

jlcj7

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
View attachment 171425
View attachment 171426
Got one of these Mission mats. Mission Reef Hex 112. These things seem awesome compared to one of those roll up ones. It is bigger than expected.... 11.5'x13'x8'' yikes...
Hopefully it'll fit in the ski locker!
yeah. I ordered the other one. Didn’t expect the box to be so big and was hoping to hide it before the wife saw it. Didn’t work. Was yelled at for ordering this right after a Bote dock (after telling my wife we should save money because she wanted to buy something). Ha. Oops. Why do they saw? Ask forgiveness not permission?

RightStuff

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
yeah. I ordered the other one. Didn’t expect the box to be so big and was hoping to hide it before the wife saw it. Didn’t work. Was yelled at for ordering this right after a Bote dock (after telling my wife we should save money because she wanted to buy something). Ha. Oops. Why do they saw? Ask forgiveness not permission?
You will be forgiven after it's floating in the water and she realizes how awesome the Mission mats are. It's become our #1 boat accessory for us and guests we take out.

meaningreen

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
You will be forgiven after it's floating in the water and she realizes how awesome the Mission mats are. It's become our #1 boat accessory for us and guests we take out.
Agreed, we love ours.. Wanted the one with the net in the middle but got voted down. It's heaver then expected, but hey I can stand on the edge of it and not sink. Do yourself a favor and use the electric pump, then pressurize it with the hand one.

Ronnie

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I saw this in the parking lot at work. It brought back a lot of good memories. When I was in high school these were all the craze. I never had one in high school but I had a girl friend who did (in a lot better condition of course). If that bench seat could talk.🤮💩🤭
9ECA6CDB-E3B4-4F7F-8A33-3F50AFEF5ACD.jpeg

zipper

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boston Whaler
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Out in the woods again today tapping trees and fixing downed mainlines, it's been windy. This 1" main was on the ground. A tree had fallen across the line a few feet in back from where I was standing. The lines are built to take a hit with minimal damage resulting. The wire that runs with the 1" tubing, tie wrapped to it every couple of feet, is high tensile wire. The wire tying it back to the tree, the tie back wire, is a soft wire and will break first instead of the tubing stretching or breaking an anchor tree. Not hard to fix with a couple of ratchet straps. Luckily I could reuse the same tie back wire on this one.

20220219_140538.jpg

Back where it needs to be. The blue 5/16" tubing around the tie back wire keeps it from growing into the tree.

20220219_140657.jpg

Last edited:

Neutron

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Pretty sure thats the convertible

Scottintexas

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
The finishing touches on the new dash bezel and fuel tank selector switch install

Learned again today, must bag and mark all screws upon removal, you'll never remember when its time to reinstall

20220219_132915.jpg

Babin Farms

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@Ronnie you live in a whole different world out there. If you came to my area you’d think you went back to the 1800’s. Around here if you see a Tesla it’s like seeing a UFO.

zipper

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boston Whaler
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
@Ronnie you live in a whole different world out there. If you came to my area you’d think you went back to the 1800’s. Around here if you see a Tesla it’s like seeing a UFO.
Funny, ya we build with stone and timbers cut from the land around us and hold our houses together with wooden pegs. lol

Screenshot_20220220-094317_Photos.jpg

Last edited: