• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Show us what you see!!!

PEARCE

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Washing the wife's ride earlier.
20220220_120535.jpg

Ronnie

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I just saw this in livermore CA, of course it was a big good looking guy driving with a hot woman riding shotgun. I don’t even know what kind of car this is. The spoiler was left partly extended when he parked and it looked cool.36C27C53-57A7-4527-8F03-A943FC937CA9.jpeg

Last edited:

buckbuck

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Umm...ya @Ronnie , why didn't you stop and say hello? We were just getting some coffee.

J-RAD

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I just saw this in livermore CA, of course it was a big good looking guy driving with a hot woman riding shotgun. I don’t even know what kind of car this is. The spoiler was left partly extended when he parked and it looked cool.View attachment 171729
McLaren 720s

drewkaree

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

Murf'n'surf

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
@Ronnie you live in a whole different world out there. If you came to my area you’d think you went back to the 1800’s. Around here if you see a Tesla it’s like seeing a UFO.
You would crap yourself if you came to my area. Those Corvettes are driven by the poor folk around here, nothing but north of $300K cars all day everywhere around these parts.

Ronnie

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
@buckbuck Lol I missed the one at the top left, one was enough to qualify him for anger management class, two or more just reinforces the decision.

I saw a mad woman slam the door leaving T.G.I. Friday’s once, she broke the glass doing it. Unfortunately for her, the police officers were on their way in as she was leaving saw the whole thing and walked her back in so the managers could take her information and send her the repair bill.

Last edited:

zipper

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boston Whaler
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length

BigN8

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
You would crap yourself if you came to my area. Those Corvettes are driven by the poor folk around here, nothing but north of $300K cars all day everywhere around these parts.
Yep, I took some customers out to a very posh steakhouse a few years back in Naples. I remember the cars in the parking lot, which was also part of a shopping center seemed like. A Mercedes was like a Honda Accord in that lot. It was all Bentleys, Rolls Royce, Ferrari, etc. Freakin crazy. We rolled up in an Uber.....

Murf'n'surf

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

suke

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Instead of putting 100k into a new tow boat.......it's going into our house. Not near as exciting or fun. We live in a run of the mill average middle class neighborhood, buuuuuuut the inside is about to look like a million $$. Likely price it out of our neighborhood, but shit is too expensive around here to move now anyways. To give some context when we bought our house it was 240k. To move into a new house about the same or even a smidge more sq ft, smaller garage, smaller lot, just updated with what's current would be 800-900k. Which is bonkers! I live on nearly half an acre, which I deemed super tiny when we built this house. Now everything is measured in sq ft instead of acreage it's so damn small. So we have decided to stay put and renovate our house, and still have a 1/3 into it compared to a new house.

Quartz that will be going in the kitchen and all of the bathroom countertops.
image000000.jpg

Jim_in_Delaware

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Instead of putting 100k into a new tow boat.......it's going into our house. Not near as exciting or fun. We live in a run of the mill average middle class neighborhood, buuuuuuut the inside is about to look like a million $$. Likely price it out of our neighborhood, but shit is too expensive around here to move now anyways. To give some context when we bought our house it was 240k. To move into a new house about the same or even a smidge more sq ft, smaller garage, smaller lot, just updated with what's current would be 800-900k. Which is bonkers! I live on nearly half an acre, which I deemed super tiny when we built this house. Now everything is measured in sq ft instead of acreage it's so damn small. So we have decided to stay put and renovate our house, and still have a 1/3 into it compared to a new house.

Quartz that will be going in the kitchen and all of the bathroom countertops.
View attachment 171796
:winkingthumbsup"

We have some very similar looking quartz going into our new home. Our cabinets went in last Friday and the templates got cut today!

Jim

Ronnie

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
@Ronnie ... you certainly live in a high-$ area!!!
Actually I was just visiting Livermore, CA. It’s about 30 miles away from the city I live in. However this area of CA (Silicon Valley) is very affluent. Unfortunately I’m not part of that crowd.

Babin Farms

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Spent yesterday helping vaccinate cattle with a friend. Here's about maybe a 1/5 of the herd that we ran through. Heading back to help do his dads cattle next Wednesday. I'd rather be doing work like this than turning wrenches any day.
1645543067294.png