• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Size of ski compartment on 2018 Yamaha 24 ft boats (specifically limited 242s)

Matt Kovie

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
We were looking at getting one of those Zup boards but wanted to know if it would fit in ski storage compartment in the center floor area. We are 45min from the boat and can’t take the measurement until the weekend. Not concerned about the length, just the width and depth. Anyone know or can conveniently measure?

Thanks for your help!

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
I don't think it would fit....I'd be more concerned about the angling needed to get it into the locker so be careful with the measurements....your best bet would be to actually try and fit it in there!

F.M.

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XD
Boat Length
Our kneeboard fits at an angle with a little room to spare. And it's one of those super thick and crappy beginner boards.

Mainah

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I am able to fit two adult wakebaords and a hyperlite landlocked surfboard (69 inches long by 20 inches wide) in my ski locker at the same time. 2016 242 LS

Matt Kovie

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Thank you for your replies. I went ahead and ordered it. I’ll report back one way or the other once I get it.

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

Wisefam22

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
What is price on zup? I think my son is close. He rode in front of me on surfboard last night like a knee board going slow behind the boat.

Matt Kovie

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I got the ZUP You Got This 2.0 Board Handle Combo - on amazon for $331. Includes their tow rope. Hopefully we'll get to try it this weekend.