• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

So phone took a trip to the bayou

I HATE that iPhones use their own cables! Royal PITA!

I HATE that iPhones use their own cables! Royal PITA!
Was thinking about getting mophie, battery pack/ protective case to compensate... Additionally it uses micro USB for charging. What is old becomes new again....

I took the plunge and went iPhone 5s, everything else in the home is apple, except the roku. Unfortunately I am now in the competition for lightning connector cables with my wife and son!

Thanks
Mark

That lighting cable derby is quite frustrating and is one of the reasons I really tried to like the Samsung.

The iPhone 5s just works all the time! Rarley waiting for updates. I love it except... for the small screen.

We're an apple family, all iphones/ipads here. We had some droid os in the past but didn't care for it,had lots of issues.

Now, if they could only make it float also, we'd be all set.

Another noodle application!

I have a Galaxy S4 and an iPhone 5c. Both good phones and you really can't go wrong either way. I prefer the Galaxy, but only by a nose. More flexible (I am a geek who loves to tweak), and a few features like available wireless charging, replaceable battery, bigger screen. The iPhone is more intuitive in some things and is more bulletproof.

I was spoiled by droid razr maxx huge capacity battery so I opted for a mophie juice pack to give the phone some protection and battery reserves. Now my phone looks like a droid and not an iPhone!

Galaxy note here also - the I-Phones just look soooo small now. Samsung screen is brighter also.

Back