• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

So this is where you guys all went!!!

elcue

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I noticed a lot of the regular guys from the Yamaha jet boaters site haven't been posting. I was searching for some more info on the 2016's and found this site. Good to see some of the familiar names over here now. Sites looks great can't wait to get some input here and maybe add a thing or two. Thanks to all who work on this site.

I had no idea till today haha. I was looking at the 2016's on Yamaha's corporate site and googled 2016 Yamaha boats for some more info and it led me to here.

Better late than never I guess.

@elcue if you thought you spent a lot of time over at YJB, you're in for a shock. With the mobile friendliness of this site you won't miss a single post!

It's great so far especially that I'm usually on my phone most of the time. Great work.

Welcome to the community!

Glad you found us! It only took you 17 months!

And if you are not aware check out the @... help emergency post.

I saw that help post page great idea. I joined that user group. I've spent way too much time reading everything I missed I'm over here trying to catch up haha.

@elcue WELCOME!!! Now you know why private messaging was shut down on the other site....sorry we couldn't let you know...at the very start there was a lot of chatter about this site...that is when YJB went offline "to process a group buy". Oh well....you finally found us! Pity there are still others orphaned over there....

I think you will enjoy the tech here....be sure and read up on the features (linked in my signature)....but most are pretty easy to learn/get.

Welcome @elcue. Glad you found us. Here you will enjoy pure energy without the noise.

BIG Georgia-style welcome to ya, @elcue.

So glad you finally "came over" - You're gonna love it here.

We'll help ya lighten up your wallet too ........... LOL@!

Enjoy, Mikey Lulejian - Lake Oconee, GA

Welcome elcue.
I am wondering if we left anyone else behind.

Welcome elcue.
I am wondering if we left anyone else behind.

Unfortunately we did. We contacted as many as we could but as Julian said Brian shutdown the old forum for several days to cutoff our ability to communicate. Our URLs can not be posted or instant messaged over there. If you know anyone left behind please let them know about our new forum.

Back