• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

So this is where you guys all went!!!

AND we have a members map so you can look people up!!!

Unfortunately we did. We contacted as many as we could but as Julian said Brian shutdown the old forum for several days to cutoff our ability to communicate. Our URLs can not be posted or instant messaged over there. If you know anyone left behind please let them know about our new forum.

Just an FYI i found out by trying to show someone a link that you cannot put jetboaters.net or jetboaters in a PM. It get erased on the other end. You can tell the person to read it backwards and put ten.sretoabtej

Wait, so PMs are back on over there? Huh....perhaps he's selectively turned them on? Just finished watching "Transcendence"....reminds me of something....

Wait, so PMs are back on over there? Huh....perhaps he's selectively turned them on? Just finished watching "Transcendence"....reminds me of something....
They went back on shortly after we opened up. I used to market this site via pm nightly.

Cluelessly I tried to post to the YJB facebook page about JB.net and that didnt work and I couldnt figure out why....

Last edited:
I was orphaned for about 6 months. I was trying to find info on replacing my impeller bearings and nobody would respond. I googled and found the new site, My topic sat for days over there with no responses. Little did I know, the knowledge base had all left.

It's sad really. Exciting as well, but too bad everything had to like that. In any case, always welcome here!

17mos!! Man.... That was like 3 boats ago.
Welcome

I met a guy with a Yamaha boat at our lake this past weekend and we got to talking about forum's. He mentioned he was a member on the other site but did not know about this site. I told him all about it. I am hoping to see him on here soon. :p

I usually try to circumvent the security in place when I answer questions over there by PM. I have no idea if it works or not...

Hahahaha that's great! I really just stopped going on so I was just like screw it. I figured I'll just go on periodically and listen to the steve45 guy bitch at people. Dude was all pissed couple weeks ago because pictures posted were to big and he was fed up.

I usually try to circumvent the security in place when I answer questions over there by PM. I have no idea if it works or not...
Besides reading all the public post, the dictator also reads all the PM's and edits/deletes them.

Besides reading all the public post, the dictator also reads all the PM's and edits/deletes them.
That's correct. He deleted 3 PMs that were sent to me by another previous member after posting his mayo Copa to the members claiming he never read or deleted posts or PMs. I posted a rebuttle to expose his lies. That was about my last post over there.

What a sad existence. Is he at least wealthy? Or, is the sadness compounded by the fact that he's a grown man living in his Mom's cold dark basement? I assume someone knows him? Has met him? How can one have that much time to devote to absolutely nothing? When does he actually go boating? I picture an mid 30s outta shape guy eating microwaved pizza rolls 3 meals a day, who's so pale (from living in afore mentioned cold dark basement) yelling upstairs to his poor mom that he needs more grape juice, while tapping away on a decade old computer and getting frustrated that it takes 9 tries for his AOL dial up account to log in so he can read people's messages and PMs.... I can be totally wrong here. He may be like a mini Mark Cuban sitting on a new 242 X serial number 000001 lighting his cigarettes with $50 bills, and getting a neck rub from some topless washed up lingerie model, although I do doubt the latter.

Hahahaha that's great! I really just stopped going on so I was just like screw it. I figured I'll just go on periodically and listen to the steve45 guy bitch at people. Dude was all pissed couple weeks ago because pictures posted were to big and he was fed up.
Omg, Steve45 was one of the greatest blessings about leaving that forum and being here! I'll pay good money to restrict him from ranting on this board if at all possible!!

Welcome aboard @elcue glad that you found us and decided to join. This an improved version of the game and on a much better playing field. Happy to have you over here.

Over there is over there and we are over here. Let us rejoice and be glad in it. 'Nuff said.

Welcome, @elcue ! Good to have you join the crowd. Pull up a coozie and have a beverage.

Welcome!

Back