• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

SOLD SOLD - 2005 AR230 and Aluminium Trailer. PCB, FL

MaximusJK

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@Big Shasta thanks for taking such good care of my brother! Promise to take good care of it! Looking forward to meeting you myself!
-Max

Big Shasta

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
First time I've had to use the dislike button:-/
Holy Crap, I never even noticed the Dislike button....I almost want to click it on myself.

Big Shasta

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
@Big Shasta thanks for taking such good care of my brother! Promise to take good care of it! Looking forward to meeting you myself!
-Max
Absolutely a good time today. My pleasure....even if it's bittersweet.

Murf'n'surf

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
We will miss you buddy! Hurry and get another!

Big Shasta

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA

Big Shasta

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
@JetBoatPilot The Thrust Vectors and the maneuverability at speed were something they loved.

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

Big Shasta

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
@Big Shasta I assume the boat is now indeed sold? (need to flip the Thread Prefix to sold--done under the first post "Thread Tool/Edit Thread"
I never count my chickens before they have hatched. I'm 99.9% certain it's a done deal. He picks it up tomorrow. Just waiting for the handoff to update the thread. I'll be sure to post up.

Big Shasta

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
Well, It's a done deal....I met the new owner and his sons at a lake north of here and we took it for a spin. Ran like a champ, (Like always) and they loved it. I loaded them up with anything and everything boat related I had at my house. (I did keep some jetboat.net swag but gave them a bunch too).

Sad day at our house. Wife actually cried when I pulled it out of the driveway to meet them at the lake. We'll miss it for sure.

biglar155

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Ahhh Man... Very sad. You're a good Dad though.

I have the excuse that I have 4 kids and only one boat to sell. If I sold the boat to put one through school that wouldn't be fair now would it? ;)