• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

SOLD Sold!$47995 2015 242 LS

Mauimike

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Hurry very limited time offer! Someone is going to get a great deal! A 2015 242 LS with Galvanized trailer! only ~38 hours for $47995!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's currently getting its full 50 hour service and warranty work performed by the dealer! I dry stack it so the trailer only has only been in the water once! It comes with dealer installed chart plotter, and ~ $4000 dollars in rigging. I get it back end of the month and it will be put back in dry stack ready to go! The remaining 5 year YES warranty is fully transferable! I travel every month and this offer will only be available until the end of April. I commit to a year of dry stack the first of May so will keep her after that and revisit next year. I have little free time so no time wasters please. Not listing nor do I want help.

IMG_20150331_160100.jpg IMG_20150410_135225.jpg IMG_20150331_172028.jpg IMG_20160125_120548.jpg IMG_20150331_155753.jpg IMG_20150331_155711.jpg IMG_20150331_155702.jpg

Last edited:

sho'nuff

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
PWC
Very nice looking boat. Has it been run in salt water? If so how was it stored and maintained?

Also - you mentioned $4000 in rigging. Does that come with the boat? If so, please describe the equipment in question.

You are a long ways away from me, but I'm in the market for a 2015-16 24 footer right now. In fact, I'm going to the New England Boat show next week and may very well make a purchase there. That said, I'm not one to turn away from a deal - so lets talk shop.

Mauimike

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Yes salt water, however, saltaway is used and the boat never sits is the water for long as it's dry stacked.

sho'nuff

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
PWC
Nice boat, but I think I am likely going to go a different route. That is, I have come to the conclusion that a standard drive boat may better suit my needs. Good luck.

Mauimike

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Ok no worries! I had stern drives my whole life up to last year. I love the jet drives! My wife loves the stability and functionally of this boat. We will enjoy it another year. I did lower the price $47995 with all the gear.I'm to busy to list it!

Good luck! Mike

Mauimike

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
To be clear all the rigging including the chart plotter come with the boat! The 50 hour service is complete. The dealer took her out for a run thru her systems! Just waiting for the shower pump to come in which is covered under the 5 year YES transferable Warranty!

Last edited:

Mauimike

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Just got my dry dock paperwork commitment for May 1st!

I will need to have her sold before that date or I keep her another year! I have several interested thru the mail box however, three of them need to sale first. She still waiting for a shower part which may come in this week.

This boat comes with dock lines, two anchors, fenders, handheld VHF ship to shore, US cost Guard pack, extra ski life vests, GPS chart plotter/fish finder, portapotie, the high end mooring cover, still have the standard shipping cover, all with only 38 hous and a resent 50 hour service professionaly performed by the dealer. Make it easy for me as I travel every month and I will do the same for you!

JManNYC

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
I am interested, but far from you. Let me know if you are negotiable and still have the boat.

veedubtek

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scout
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
If you had to ship this thing to Thailand, it's still an incredible deal. I can't believe noone has jumped on this.

MattFX4

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I'm trying to go see it!! I think mike is a busy man at work. Trying to line something up.

Kane

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
If my boat would just sell....this would be in my driveway!!

If his sells, mine is off the market!!

Jasonsbiz74

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I'm currently working a deal with another person on the same exact boat. I may be interested if the deal falls thru. Do you have a clean title ? Is the boat black or blue ? Does the boat have any scratch, damage, tears, etc ?? I have my financing in place and can close anytime. Private message me or send me an email. jasonsbiz74@yahoo.com

MattFX4

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Happy to say the boat will be in my driveway next weekend. Inked the deal this past weekend over in Charleston. I was on the fence whether to buy a boat this year or next. The more I thought about it the the more I realized if I waited, then I was wasting time making memories on the lake with my family. I was going to wait until next year and buy a new AR240, but after looking it made much more sense to buy a slightly used boat, and be able to get a higher end model. Can't wait to start modding. Already been in talks with Odin at earmark to add an amp to power the existing polks, and a sub.

Kane

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Congrats Man!! Awesome looking Boat!

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@MattFX4 I think you broke a lot of people's dreams on here lol I bet there where many people on here eye balling this boat hopping to be able to pull the trigger. Congrats my man best of luck.

OperationROL

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Congrats!!!!