• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

SOLD Perfect Heaven for sale - 2007 SX230 with EVERYTHING!!

Bruce

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length

OperationROL

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Truly the end of an AWESOME era! Bitter Sweet, but Perfect Heaven (as she was formally known) is now in new hands and good hands! Congratulations to @YamahaForMe . I know she will bring you lots of memories as well. We will see you on the water my friends!

20140911_205531.jpeg 20140911_205600.jpeg

OperationROL

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
:(.......Our beautiful boat that was filled with so many memories and great times drove away tonight. Although Im excited for the new adventure, I can't help but feel heartbroken. I hope @YamahaForMe enjoys her as much as we did and that they get to create many more memories on her.
Buck up @OperationROL's Wife . Stop crying (Literally). It was your idea to sell. You had to have a 2015. I would have been good for many years to come.......but since you insist, who am I to not help you realize your dreams? ;)

GTBRMC

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
:(.......Our beautiful boat that was filled with so many memories and great times drove away tonight. Although Im excited for the new adventure, I can't help but feel heartbroken. I hope @YamahaForMe enjoys her as much as we did and that they get to create many more memories on her.
My condolences. :inpain:

...and congratulations! :D

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

OperationROL

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
It is hard to watch them drive away! Congratulations! Are you hanging out at Hammertime all the time now?
No, but they are on speed dial. Now that Perfect Heaven is gone, we will actively pursue the next.......

Reactions: 007

itsdgm

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
So......what time does Hammertime open tomorrow morning? ;)

Seriously though, @OperationROL & @OperationROL's Wife, congrats on the sale and keep us well informed on your new boat shopping.

GTBRMC

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Buck up @OperationROL's Wife . Stop crying (Literally). It was your idea to sell. You had to have a 2015. I would have been good for many years to come.......but since you insist, who am I to not help you realize your dreams? ;)
@
Thanks for the messages. We are just around the corner from OperationROL so they can visit anytime. We will take great care of her!
Congrats! You could not have bought a better prepped, maintained, modded boat.

trace

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Congrats on the quick sale Neil. The new owners got a great boat fully equipped. Can't wait to see the new one, get on it man!!!

Gym

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length

GTBRMC

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length

itsdgm

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Congrats on the new boat @YamahaForMe glad to see it go to somebody on the forum!! Hopefully you still have time left in your boating season to get some use out of her before winter.

txav8r

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
Congrats to you guys on the sale! Just goes to show that a well cared for boat always has a good home, even if it is with someone new. I know the buyers, congrats to them as well, will enjoy making their own memories and that you guys will just continue yours on the new ride! Don't be sad too long, they new boat will bring with it much improvement that you will enjoy the minute you set sail in her. I have fond and permanent memories of the Nauti Dawg, but @DawgDaze and @Suchawittygal keep me updated in both hers, and their new adventures with her! And I get to enjoy the legacy of two great boats! And you will too, and like the dawgs new owners, I am sure @YamahaForMe and family, will benefit from your experience and detailed care for Perfect Heaven! Try not to take as long as me to name the new vessel! Congrats to you guys again and as always...post pics!!!

biglar155

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Congrats to both parties in this sale! A new era has begun for BOTH!

Man, this is like a new baby being born to one family and another has a new baby on the way!

(O.K. maybe not QUITE like that but it's still cool. :))

OperationROL

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Thanks for the congrats everyone. We know for sure that Perfect Heaven is in good hands. This sale was meant to happen and meant to happen with the new owners. I will be honored to help them gain understanding of all of our mods and jetboating in general. Being less than 2 minutes away does have its advantages. I am happy to see @YamahaForMe already plugged in and active on the site. This site truly helps new and experienced jetboaters alike get the answers they need and develop a comfort level with these boats.

So, what's next you may ask? Yes, we will be getting a Suede Grey 242 LS. We did not start truly looking until the sale of Perfect Heaven was complete, but knew that the Grey was probably the one. @OperationROL's Wife was the driver in all this and I actually tried to save some money and go for the grey/white/red striped AR240. However, @OperationROL's Wife would not hear of it. She fell in love with the Grey LS and will not settle for anything else.

As for mods......there is no need to do too many since Yamaha now includes most of the things that we added over the years. This played a big part in my wife's decision to get the LS. We will probably add Wet Sounds Rev 10's, a Wetsounds Syn 4 to drive them, a Wetsounds 420 to control the sound zones, and a 3 pump ballast system similar to the one that is in PH. Besides those, I can't think of anything else that we need. OH yeah, @OperationROL's Wife wants to change the carpet to Sea Deck. (of course, we would get it from @JetBoatPilot) !

Stay Tuned........