• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

SOLD SOLD!!! PRICE CHANGE!! DE 2008 Yamaha AR210 For Sale - $21,500

jpg1130

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
2008 Yamaha AR210 Jet Boat with approx. 100hrs (last reading was in April, 2014 and it had 82 hours). I am the original owner. I purchased it brand new in March of 2009.
Fun, Fun and More Fun! 45MPH Plus (look at the pic)!!!!
From 2009 to 2012 mainly used on the C&D Canal and Bohemia River; From 2012 to 2014 primarily used in the Indian River/Rehoboth Bay.
Meticulously maintained! Motors flushed and boat cleaned after EVERY use. Fuel system treated with every fill-up. Winterized and shrink-wrapped every year!
Comes with: snap-in carpet, in-floor coolers, bimini top, wakeboard tower, AM/FM CD with Aux port for iPhone/Android/MP3 player, swim platform stereo control, full Yamaha cover, tandem-axle galvanized trailer, 2 tables, Yamaha bumpers, dock lines, and (at least 4) life jackets, bow filler cushion, and the YDS software and cable for computer diagnostics/hour meter readings. Many compliments on how new she still looks! Please, serious inquiries only.
DSC01889 (2).JPG DSC01890 (2).JPG DSC01891 (2).JPG DSC01892 (2).JPG DSC02872.JPG IMG_0214 (2).JPG IMG_0227 (2).JPG IMG_2437.JPG DSC01889 (2).JPG DSC01890 (2).JPG DSC01891 (2).JPG DSC01892 (2).JPG DSC02872.JPG IMG_0214 (2).JPG IMG_0227 (2).JPG IMG_2437.JPG

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

txav8r

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
Very nice boat! You may want to update your profile to show your location. It will help you by letting a prospect decide how interested they are. Good luck on the sale!

MikeyL

Passed Away
In Memoriam-RIP
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Incredibly great looking boat. Someone is gonna take home a splendid example of how to have a Lot Of Fun !

Good Luck - Mikey Lulejian - Lake Oconee, GA

Zarrella

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length
Sweet boat! Good Luck!

jpg1130

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Thanks for the kind word guys! Kinda bitter sweet to sell....we LOVE this boat and it has brought us (and so many of our friends and family) some of the best memories! But, there's REALLY only 1 reason to sell.....and that's to get another!!!

MikeyL

Passed Away
In Memoriam-RIP
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Thanks for the kind word guys! Kinda bitter sweet to sell....we LOVE this boat and it has brought us (and so many of our friends and family) some of the best memories! But, there's REALLY only 1 reason to sell.....and that's to get another!!!
Hopefully another Yamaha !

OCMD

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Hopefully you buy it down at Bayside Jet Drive in Berlin, perhaps the best Yamaha dealer in the east.

BravoMike

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Nice Boat! Hope you sell it soon so you can get your new toy soon. Would have looked great with the red truck I just got rid of...

jpg1130

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
My Brothers and sisters....Today.... is a sad day:(....The boat is gone:( She has served me, my family and the moochers I call my friends very well. What an AWESOME toy to have! I can't wait for the day until I can get another (bigger) one....soon.... hopefully..... Until we meet again....