• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

sun pad up front

aquilotti1

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
ive been looking everywhere online for any accessories that would create a filler cushion in between the two rest beds up front to create a sun pad. is there any such upgrade available? has anyone done it?

Kahuna Khris

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
ive been looking everywhere online for any accessories that would create a filler cushion in between the two rest beds up front to create a sun pad. is there any such upgrade available? has anyone done it?
This was my fix for my wife crying for a sun pad on my 190.
I place the cooler between the front console seat cushion and front deck cushion. I use a life jacket or whatever to make up the slight difference in height on top of the cooler and then lay one of those floating mats over everything. VOILA!! The floating mat rolls up and gets stored in the console when not in use and can also just be used as............ a floating mat when we need one.

Attachments

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
If you add your boat model info to your profile it will help people answer your question.

WBeads

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I had a pad custom made that fits between the front cushions after I installed the front fishing platform. Cost me about $400.

Liveto99

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
2CFFF464-354A-4636-B622-5E0B679EBCD0.png @JetBoatPilot I got it from Jet boat Pilot, I think if he sells a few more he will make make the cushion for it he said he was looking to find someone to make them. @aquilotti1 It also raises up to be a table, it comes with a base and a removable leg. We love it.

Liveto99

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
4D4AC570-31DA-4695-AA27-7BCDBA2F51D2.png 15F63AC8-AD16-4F71-A81E-3103971731D1.png Here it is up in table mode. Just watch out on the install for the base plate I drilled into the strut that holds up that hatch the oil dripped out and it needs to be replaced.

j_shoe99

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Wow, that table is awesome! I wish my 190 could fit something like that.

Leonidas514

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Deluxe
Boat Length
Just ordered. Thanks for posting

Leonidas514

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Deluxe
Boat Length
Great I hope you love it as much as us we never take it out.
Ask @JetBoatPilot for a cushion if enough if us do I think he will get them made.
I got it installed last night and it's pretty cool and installation was pretty straight forward. I am/was disappointed that JBP wants over 300 more bucks for the seadeck that goes on the bow seats. I think it should come with the kit. Anyways, thanks again for posting your pics.