• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Super Mable Fill Valves in wrong place

Beepete1

Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
Wake
Boat Length
Please help!
We bought a Super Mable and all of the valves(except one) are under the bladder and nearly impossible to reach. This makes completely inflating it impossible. Can anyone out there give us some help? Thanks you!

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
I had a tube that did that once, it was because the cover was twisted and needed moving. Took 3 people to fix it...we partially inflated it, then spent some time shifting the cover around on the partially inflated bladder.

If you've tried this, then the only option would be to call the manufacturer and get a replacement.....

AndyD

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
I don't have the super mable but I have a similar version from another manufacturer that does the same thing. On mine, there is a large zipper on the back of the cover to help water drain from between the air chambers and the cover itself. I had to open the zipper and pull the largest air chamber completely out of the cover and it then allowed me to gain access to some acces pojnts inside to twist and move the other chambers around inside the cover and get them lined up and straight. Not sure if you're able to do the same.