• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Supercharger removal

rayski

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
I've searched the forum and can't find a video of anyone removing the supercharger (for rebuild). Is there something out there that I'm missing?

Has anyone removed the supercharger on a 195HOI? It looks like I will have to remove the CAT in order to access the supercharger? Any suggestions.

Sidarousmg

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
SeaDoo
Year
Boat Model
Challenger
Boat Length
I've looked for a while, and the only video I've found was done on a seadoo jetski. should be similar as it's essentially the same engine, but I wish there was one showing it done on a boat.

Dean P

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
VRX
Boat Length
There's a FB group called ChaparralVortexBoatOwners. Someone just did it and was asked to explain how he did it. If you join the group you'll be able to follow.

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
There's a FB group called ChaparralVortexBoatOwners. Someone just did it and was asked to explain how he did it. If you join the group you'll be able to follow.
And tell them to get their butts on here and share it too! :cool: Finding stuff on FB is a PITA. (not that I'm biased or anything)

Dean P

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
VRX
Boat Length
And tell them to get their butts on here and share it too! :cool: Finding stuff on FB is a PITA. (not that I'm biased or anything)
LOL, Actually the owner of the group is/was a member here. With that said, I agree, things are a PITA to find anything on FB. In his group, he actually keeps it organized very well for the features he is allowed to control.