• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Supposedly one of the funniest jokes ever...

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
A young blonde woman is distraught because she fears her husband is having an affair, so she goes to a gun shop and buys a handgun. The next day she comes home to find her husband in bed with a beautiful redhead. She grabs the gun and holds it to her own head. The husband jumps out of bed, begging and pleading with her not to shoot herself. Hysterically the blonde responds to the husband, ''Shut up...you're next!''

https://www.facebook.com/notes/joke-of-the-day/top-50-funniest-jokes-ever-told/589651657715055

I think they need a new survey group.... :rolleyes: many are pretty corny....

Lspeedss

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Ha ha..good one..

itsdgm

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
That's too funny

Jim Robeson

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Gonna jump in on the blonde jokes...my wife is blonde but a hell of a lot smarter than me!

Blonde calls the fire department..."My house is on fire and I need help!" Fireman,"how do we get there Miss?" Blonde,"DAH! Big Red Fire Truck!!"

gthh

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
A blonde and a brunette were out hunting (women do hunt) and suddenly the brunette drops to the ground clutching her chest and passes out. The blonde grabs her cell phone and dials 911 and tells the dispatcher. "I thinks she is dead, what do I do!" The dispatcher calmly says to her. "Go over to her and and make sure she is dead and I will tell you what to do next" A moment passes and you hear a loud bang. "OK, she's dead-what do I do now?"

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Tige
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Why do blondes hate cool aide? They can't figure out how to get 2 quarts of water into those little bitty packets!

Jim Robeson

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
A blonde and a brunette are on a plane together...this is for all you pilot types...pilot comes on and announces "due to an engine problem we will be about an hour later than expected. But don't worry the other three engines can carry use no problem." About an hour later the pilot makes the same announcement "due to engine problems we had to shut down the second engine, but don't worry the other two will carry us with no problem. We will be a little later than first thought." Now the blonde is starting to get a little nervous. Wasn't too much later and the pilot comes back on and said "Sorry to say this folks but we have had another engine go down. But, please don't worry the last engine we have will do the job just fine. We will be later than we first thought." The blonde then turns to the brunette and says in very perturbed voice, " if that last engine goes out we will be up here all day!!"

Jim Robeson

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
That was some funny stuff @SuperJetDan !!! Still laughing!!!

DoubleThrust

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
Why was the blonde's belly button bruised? Her boy friend was blonde too.

...sounds like the one that ends with ... "Hey! That's not my belly button!".... "Oh don't worry honey, that's not my finger."