• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Swimming Pool parts experts?????

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
So I'm helping my brother get his house ready to sell and there are seven intakes on the bottom of his pool that are broken and have been for a while. I've taken a picture of one of these and tried googling it and I cannot find a place that sells the replacements so I thought I'd ask here since we often have an expert in pretty much everything here. It's about an inch and a half to 2 in wide and is on the bottom of the swimming pool there's like 16 of them. This one is intact.

Attachments

• 20240730_174542.jpg
    20240730_174542.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 24
That is not an intake. It is a return, water coming back to the pool. It looks to be part of a in-floor sweeping system. They are geared to pop up in a certain order and push all the debris towards the drain in the deep end.

Definitely an in-floor cleaning pop-up head. Likely a Paramount or A&A. There should be a canister near the pool about the size of a basketball with multiple pipes coming from the bottom. Should have the manufacturer and model number on it.

Definitely an in-floor cleaning pop-up head. Likely a Paramount or A&A. There should be a canister near the pool about the size of a basketball with multiple pipes coming from the bottom. Should have the manufacturer and model number on it.
I assume these heads are as easy to replace as they look? Seems to have 3 slots in the heads which the proper tool would turn to remove the head?

Mark their location when you take them out. They can have different size water jet holes in different locations around the pool depending how much cleaning an area needs.

Back