• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Test Ride

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I have mentioned it to another member today and have already done some test rides for others. I enjoy it.

If you are in my neck of the woods, which is South Eastern Lower Michigan, and you haven't been in a jet boat before or want to see how a 2020 AR210 feels in an inland lake or Lake St. Clair, I can usually make some time to take you out for a test ride. Weekdays, after 4:00pm are the best for boating on inland lakes around here. LSC always seems to have launches open on all days.

Just message me and we can see if we can work it out.

Had someone who just wanted check out the boat on the trailer before placing an order and wanted to talk about some of the mods he was interested in, since no boats where available to look at. I have no problem in doing that either, schedule permitting.

I have mentioned it to another member today and have already done some test rides for others. I enjoy it.

If you are in my neck of the woods, which is South Eastern Lower Michigan, and you haven't been in a jet boat before or want to see how a 2020 AR210 feels in an inland lake or Lake St. Clair, I can usually make some time to take you out for a test ride. Weekdays, after 4:00pm are the best for boating on inland lakes around here. LSC always seems to have launches open on all days.

Just message me and we can see if we can work it out.

Had someone who just wanted check out the boat on the trailer before placing an order and wanted to talk about some of the mods he was interested in, since no boats where available to look at. I have no problem in doing that either, schedule permitting.
Same here. Although in the Louisville, KY area.

@Julian didn't we have a "get a free ride" registry somewhere at some point? Was it on "that other site that shall not be named"? I feel like we had a thread, or a list, or something like that at one time. Thoughts of how to set that up? Maybe like an "opt in" on the users map (although I can never get that to work all that great for me) for a "free ride along" or something?

Sign me up for that too, I'm in the Sebago, ME area. Happy to give people exposure.

Last edited:
Same here. Although in the Louisville, KY area.

@Julian didn't we have a "get a free ride" registry somewhere at some point? Was it on "that other site that shall not be named"? I feel like we had a thread, or a list, or something like that at one time. Thoughts of how to set that up? Maybe like an "opt in" on the users map (although I can never get that to work all that great for me) for a "free ride along" or something?
There was definitely a thread on this, but clearly the title isn't something I'm finding in searches!!! And I'm pretty darn good and finding stuff on here! LOL

May want to start a new thread, and call me out, then I can do a couple of things, 1) put it in the FAQ, 2) perhaps make it a sticky, 3) might be a good idea to create a google sheet with a few columns - like State, City, Make,Model so prospective buyers could narrow things down.

Same here. Although in the Louisville, KY area.......

? - Louisville area here

I have been lurking on this forum for a little bit, and now that we just had an accepted offer on a lake house, I am in research mode for a boat. Never owned a boat, but I like a lot of things I have read about jet boats. With 2 smaller kids the safety of not worrying about a prop, easier maintenance, etc., all entice me. Sadly my neighbor who owns a Supra doesn't know much about jet boats, and we are definitely not in his league with this recent house purchase. A lot of people (family) are pushing for a pontoon boat, but unless they are going to pay for it, its our choice to make. Would love to learn more, see one first hand, and if it works for a test ride (will be happy to provide some gas money) get the wife (at a min) out to experience it. Who knows, this could seal the deal for a jet boat, or push us towards a pontoon boat. lol.

Central WI - same, would love to take any potential owners out. The more human ballast, the better! :)

? - Louisville area here

I have been lurking on this forum for a little bit, and now that we just had an accepted offer on a lake house, I am in research mode for a boat. Never owned a boat, but I like a lot of things I have read about jet boats. With 2 smaller kids the safety of not worrying about a prop, easier maintenance, etc., all entice me. Sadly my neighbor who owns a Supra doesn't know much about jet boats, and we are definitely not in his league with this recent house purchase. A lot of people (family) are pushing for a pontoon boat, but unless they are going to pay for it, its our choice to make. Would love to learn more, see one first hand, and if it works for a test ride (will be happy to provide some gas money) get the wife (at a min) out to experience it. Who knows, this could seal the deal for a jet boat, or push us towards a pontoon boat. lol.
Which waterway are you getting a lake house on? Guessing Rough or Nolin as those are the closest to the Louisville Area.

We can probably do a weeknight Ohio River ride along if you're interested as well. Might be a nice easy way to not commit to a huge time investment to see/feel/drive the boat. Probably don't want to swim/ski in the Ohio though.....depending on the time of year.

Maybe make a meetup out of it with @sunbyrned He's also in the Louisville area and has a 242.

Lake Malone - 30 miles west of Bowling Green. Less known of the lakes, but perfect for us. Also helped to keep overall costs down for housing compared to all the other lakes. Weeknight would work best for us as well. Weekends as of late that are free are far and few these days due to kids activities and lake house stuff. Let me know a few days and I will try to talk with the wife and coordinate something.

Greatly appreciate it.

Lake Malone - 30 miles west of Bowling Green. Less known of the lakes, but perfect for us. Also helped to keep overall costs down for housing compared to all the other lakes. Weeknight would work best for us as well. Weekends as of late that are free are far and few these days due to kids activities and lake house stuff. Let me know a few days and I will try to talk with the wife and coordinate something.

Greatly appreciate it.
No Worries. PM headed your way after I talk with the social committee chairwoman (the wife :D)

Hi, I am in Sarasota, Florida. Looking for someone that would be willing to let us ride in their 252se for a test ride. We have a deposit down at Cycle Sports, but want to ride in one first. Please let me know would be my husband, me and our son who is 6

Hi, I am in Sarasota, Florida. Looking for someone that would be willing to let us ride in their 252se for a test ride. We have a deposit down at Cycle Sports, but want to ride in one first. Please let me know would be my husband, me and our son who is 6
you can also contact me at karenbrown0529@gmail.com

Back