• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Thank You To All Our Veterans

Bruce

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
We would not have the freedom to enjoy our boating without the sacrifices that you have made. We had an especially helpful group of veterans that stepped up when needed on the way to Bimini this year.

Thank you all!

Vets-DAy-meme.jpg

My daughter's kindergarten teacher, who I am good friends with (and went to high school with) served in the Army. Every Veteran's Day he brings in a bunch of his gear and teaches the kids about his time in the Army. He sent me this picture of my daughter in some of his gear today.FB_IMG_1447305591536.jpgTo all the Veterans seeing this, Thank you for everything!

Back