• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Thank you Will @jetboatpilot!

txav8r

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
@JetBoatPilot Will we all want to give you a big shout out to say thanks for the plug you gave the forum! We love the new banner and logo and it looks great in your newsletter! It is certain that a growing community will be a blessing to both JetBoaters.net, as well as JetBoatPilot.com! I am pasting your announcement in the page below. All of us here, the members of JetBoaters.net wish you guys well! And thanks again Will, for mentioning us!
67.jpg

There's A New Forum In Town!
JetBoatPilot is proud to announce that a new JetBoat specific forum,JetBoaters.net has just launched and it is off to a great start! With only a few weeks under their belt jetboaters.net already has several hundred members, and the beauty of it all, is that nearly all of them are more than just jet boat fans. These folks are a community in really every sense of the word.

Since joining I have noticed the following:

-They have tons of knowledge with many veteran posters from other jet boat specific forums on the web.

-They have new software which really makes visiting the forum from a wide variety of devices a pleasure.

-They have committees that approach the governing of the board much like the democratic foundations of our great nation.

-They even have a cool alert system that tells you that you've been mentioned in a post or otherwise draws your attention to a subject that you've been involved in.

All in all I feel that this board has worlds of potential and is off to a great start. It is our recommendation that you give it a try and tell us what you think after you've been there. We will be stopping in from time to time to answer questions and to post info on new products etc. Enjoy!

Nice job Will!!

:thumbsup: Thanks so much Will!

Your calm, relaxed, and always helpful contributions to other members is very much appreciated.

Letting your customers know of us, in my opinion, is a win-win-win. Your customers will win further insight. We will win by new members learning. And, you will win by getting your customers on here and seeing some of the other products that you offer and entice sales!

:DVERY Kewl, Will ~!!!! Nice effort ! Quite Warm & Welcome gesture ! My Best to you, Mikey Lulejian - Lake Oconee, GA

Recevied the same e-mail. Reasons like that is why I keep going back to @JetBoatPilot for orders...My newest order is due to be deliverd tomorrow...Would order more, but the wife...

Will is without question a class act. Thanks again Will for supporting not just us, but the boating community in general.

My pleasure!

Will - that is GREAT!!! Thanks for helping get the word out!

Will, your customer service is outstanding. Keep up the good work!

Sal

Definitely a win win...I gain knowledge from jetboaters.net and I purchase great products for my boat from jetboatpilot.com. Both has really helped me hit the ground running with our boat.

Customer service goes a long ways.....especially in today's world where customer service is lacking so much. When you received good customer service, it can really make all the difference.

Excellent service and products Will, cool vids too.
And thanks for giving your blessing to this forum, the big chiefs do a grand job :winkingthumbsup"

Thanks guys,

We are proud to be a WELCOME part of this board. I know we don't spend as much time on here as we'd like to, but we do stop by often to check and see if there is a question that needs answering or a problem that needs solving.

Keep up the good work @Bruce, @Julian and team!

Will = rock star

There are some companies you don't mind giving your money too. @JetBoatPilot is one of them.......Now I just need to find more of that elusive cash stuff !

:thumbsup: Thanks so much Will!

Your calm, relaxed, and always helpful contributions to other members is very much appreciated.

Letting your customers know of us, in my opinion, is a win-win-win. Your customers will win further insight. We will win by new members learning. And, you will win by getting your customers on here and seeing some of the other products that you offer and entice sales!

Ferrell kinda nails it. I still remember just a simple yet IMPORTANT gesture. I was struggling (ok ...... sometimes I ain't so smart) and could not figger out how to get 1 of Will's great inventions installed. So I phoned. It was a national holiday weekend, and right in the middle of Saturday. Will was even in a different city trying to have some down time with his kids and Family. Yet he took the time to answer my call, answer my question(s), insure i understood "how" to complete the task, and that was it. WHO does those sorts of things? Jetboatpilot stands apart in this regard. And then he totally supports this forum too. 'Niuff said. Many Thanks again, Will !
Mikey Lulejian - Out on gorgeous Lake Oconee, GA

Ordered a Seadeck from Will this morning; thanks for all that you do for our community!

Back