• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Thank you!

DeadlyFrog

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Just learned yesterday that quite a few of you were banned from YJB... What a bunch of shit... Glad some if you gave me some clues to get here.. Good luck to the new forum and looking forward to more yammi info. and good stories. BTW,not sure if coincidental, but when trying to access YJB this morning the site was down or I have been locked out.

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

Bruce

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Welcome aboard!

itsdgm

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Welcome to the new clubhouse. Glad you made the jump.

txav8r

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
Hey hey! Glad to see that signature and name on the new forum! Welcome aboard!

Suchawittygal

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Welcome! Glad you could join us!

DeadlyFrog

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Thank you again everybody. Glad to see all the familiar names. Kudos to all involved setting the new forum up. Very nice interface and user friendly!
Hey hey! Glad to see that signature and name on the new forum! Welcome aboard!
Glad to see your new endeavor Mel... OT - how's the egging going? Since it has been a cold and snowy winter here, the big green is keeping my cabin fever at bay.
Welcome! Glad you could join us!
Thanks for the clue in YJB forum lastnite that lead me to here.

txav8r

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
off topic...@DeadlyFrog yes, the egging has been a nice distraction for me since I didn't have a boat to mod! I am making Egrets Cowlick Chili today!

DeadlyFrog

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
off topic...@DeadlyFrog yes, the egging has been a nice distraction for me since I didn't have a boat to mod! I am making Egrets Cowlick Chili today!
I did the same for a Chile cookoff yesterday. Smoked a brisket Thursday night (-5F) pulled Friday around 11am then DO into egg to make the Cow Lick. Was very good with the brisket and hickory smoke. Good luck with yours!

txav8r

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
Off topic again...Oh man...I wish I had done a brisket to use. I need to do that chili with brisket. I bet that is awesome! Did you shred it our cut it into cubes? Grind it? What did you do to the meat after smoking the brisket? I guess we could continue this conversation in the egg thread I started. If you have any pics of the cook, post them!

DeadlyFrog

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Off topic again...Oh man...I wish I had done a brisket to use. I need to do that chili with brisket. I bet that is awesome! Did you shred it our cut it into cubes? Grind it? What did you do to the meat after smoking the brisket? I guess we could continue this conversation in the egg thread I started. If you have any pics of the cook, post them!
I cut a hunk off for a couple of sandwiches and foiled the rest until needed for chile, which was about an hour later. I cubed it.
V__E527.jpg photo(1).JPG V__6368.jpg

CDENsomnia

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Glad to see everyone making it over! I also noticed the old site is disabled right now. Either we were both banned or something else is going on.

txav8r

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
Glad to see everyone making it over! I also noticed the old site is disabled right now. Either we were both banned or something else is going on.
he shut it down to try to prevent the mass exodus going on.

CDENsomnia

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Mel, Thats crazy! I really wish it hadn't come to this but the writing was on the wall for some time now.

txav8r

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
Yes...he sent Julian a message in reply to Julians email he sent yesterday. They are going to talk this afternoon. That forum was on the downhill slide for over a year. Got to be of the member, for the member, by the member.

Stacey in SC

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length
Welcome, DeadlyFrog! You probably don't know me as I fell off on the other board about a year and a half ago due to nonsense going on....but as I lurked this week, I liked your style. You will be a great addition to the board. Cheers!