• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

The mancan

4x15mph

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I want this on my Xmas list. This could be a great option for a boat or tailgate instead of bringing lots of cans

Www.mancan.com

Zeus2013

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I think the link is wrong..

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

Billtex2000

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Sorry...I just think a 12 pack and a bag of ice is alot more practical.

Murf'n'surf

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
In not understanding how you fill this thing..... Do you have to brew your beer or fill it from bottles. The website is not obviously clear on this.

Billtex2000

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Says it can be used with any beverage (coffee, soda, wine, etc.) Makes no sense to pour bottles of beer in it. I think it's geared more towards craft beer brewers.

Murf'n'surf

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Says it can be used with any beverage (coffee, soda, wine, etc.) Makes no sense to pour bottles of beer in it. I think it's geared more towards craft beer brewers.
That's why I'm so confused! Why wouldn't they say things like "perfect for home brews.....must have brewing accessory ". They need to fire their marketing person.

4x15mph

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I think the link is actually mancan.beer.com Weird....

It looks like you would get it filled at your local microbrewery or you could fill it with your own homebrew. You would not fill it with bottled beer although I guess you could.

I see this as useful for the people that go to the microbrew to fill up 2+ growlers at a time.... me.

12 pack of cans is practical if they sell your favorite microbrew in cans. If you drink coors, budweiser, miller this is probably not something you would be interested in.

Big Shasta

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
I would love to have one for sharing smaller qty's of homebrew. Right now I use a 1 or 2 liter soda bottle with a ball lock top. Stupid priced for what it is. But it's associated with us beer snobs so it's like a boat part.....jacked up in price.

It works ok but when you're at the party, it's going flat the minute you open it.

http://www.northernbrewer.com/the-carbonator

This one is pretty awesome....also a kickstarter project. I like the fact that it doesn't have the cartridge and tap setup so vulnerable on top like the mancan

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/growlerwerks/the-ukegtm-pressurized-growler-for-fresh-beer