• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

The new 19 fsh

ar240owner

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Man I just want to say , I'm not a fishing kind of person , but I was at the dealer and looked at the new fish , and I have to say in person I was impressed !!!! They realy made that a useful fishing boat !!!! LOTs of room !!!! I could se that boat showing up a lot out on the water !!!

I recently saw one at the NYC boat show and thought the same thing. That said, I know very little about what a true fisherman would want in a boat and I get the sense they might be hardliners that aren't open to jet boats. Not sure, but it did appear to make great use of the space.

This boat fits the Family/Fishing man. I was in the market for a boat that could fit inside my two car garage, that i could take out fishing inshore and offshore on good days and that I could fit a family of 5. I was in the market of bigger flat boats or small bay boats, but the extra space that the outboard engine used would limit how long the boat could be, then this boat was shown at the Miami Boat show and I was very impressed.
Did all my research, most of it learned from this site, as I had no jetboat experience, and I'm very happy with the boat.
It is like a Swiss-army knife of boats! It has 8 different storage compartments of difference size for any application, 2 coolers, live well conveniently located (that could be used as an extra cooler if needed), 14 different locations to store fishing rods.
The boat can be use as a Flat boat or Bay boat, have been out in 2-4' with no problems, anything bigger then that is not fun even if you are in a bigger boat.
All of my fishing friends are very impressed with this boat.
I'm not what you would call a professional fisherman, but I can hold my own ground in the water.
This is what I have been able to do in my last fishing trips, and summer is not even here yet!!
20160102_191759.jpg 20160102_184601.jpg 20160102_215848.jpg 20151229_174618.jpg 20151030_171109.jpg 20151030_171107.jpg 20151010_102648.jpeg

Last edited:
This boat fits the Family/Fishing man. I was in the market for a boat that could fit inside my two car garage, that i could take out fishing inshore and offshore on good days and that I could fit a family of 5. I was in the market of bigger flat boats or small bay boats, but the extra space that the outboard engine used would limit how long the boat could be, then this boat was shown at the Miami Boat show and I was very impressed.
Did all my research, most of it learned from this site, as I had no jetboat experience, and I'm very happy with the boat.
It is like a Swiss-army knife of boats! It has 8 different storage compartments of difference size for any application, 2 coolers, live well conveniently located (that could be used as an extra cooler if needed), 14 different locations to store fishing rods.
The boat can be use as a Flat boat or Bay boat, have been out in 2-4' with no problems, anything bigger then that is not fun even if you are in a bigger boat.
All of my fishing friends are very impressed with this boat.
I'm not what you would call a professional fisherman, but I can hold my own ground in the water.
This is what I have been able to do in my last fishing trips, and summer is not here yet!!
View attachment 32080 View attachment 32081 View attachment 32082 View attachment 32083 View attachment 32084 View attachment 32085 View attachment 32086
That's awesome !!!!!

@Danielmailin Awesome shots!!!! Nice looking baracuda!!! Keep them coming!

Glad to see that you're enjoying the new boat. That's awesome ;)

Sweet! Looks like good times.

Great boat and setup. Keep the pictures coming

Great read. Ive just joined here after looking over a 190fsh at my local show. Going to take one out in the spring for a test run and if all goes well buy one. Selling my whaler as soon as spring gets here also. Glad to read good reviews from guys that have these. The first thing my wife mentioned about the fsh was no motor in the way of fishing. Plus a place to put a porti potty. Will be my first jet powered boat and cant wait to ride in one. Finding lots of great info here. Thanks

Last edited:
Nice to see fish on the FSH!!

Welcome @jetfisher hope the test ride works out well for you.

Jet fisher, your going to love it. I just put a custom folding t top ( much larger than the sport model) on mine and thrust vectors. My best friend tried to talk me out of a jet boat, is now in love with it! He's been out 3 times with me. He's ready to buy one!

Back