• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

The official "What did you do to your jet boat today" thread.

WREKS

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Checked my bilge pump. First time in thirteen years. Working properly. Sorry, no pic.

tdonoughue

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
No pic = it didn't happen.

drewkaree

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Added dual port marine USB and a 12v port. The usb I added because buddies were Allways complaining about charging their phones 😂 sissies
"Did you guys come to sit on your phones, or enjoy the boat ride?" Mine is the only phone that needs to be charged, as I use it for Navionics and streaming music. Anyone else that "needs" their phone, better have it fully charged beforehand, or bring along their own power bank. If it were legal for me to operate a cel phone jammer, I'd have to buy several for others in the neighborhood, as the guys there are like-minded.

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@drewkaree while i agree with you in principal and spirit, usually take the two girls and 2-4 of their teenage girl friends. I am afraid to make a stand for fear of a mutiny on the phone topic.

Last edited:

WREKS

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length

tdonoughue

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
aw, 404.

Well, we'll give you the benefit of the doubt on it. :)

WREKS

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length

tdonoughue

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
It works! Nicely done.

drewkaree

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@drewkaree while i agree with you in principal and spirit, usually take the two girls and 2-4 of their teenage girl friends. I am afraid to make a stand for fear of a mutiny on the phone topic.
You'd be surprised how often they talk about "the time we were on the boat and...". It usually happens after they exhaust their battery and are forced to interact with life. The next trip (and subsequent trips), they start "saving" their batteries to be able to take pics, soon enough, they are trained to enjoy the boat and the phone is secondary, used to record the fun to show to others.

zrated512

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
"Did you guys come to sit on your phones, or enjoy the boat ride?" Mine is the only phone that needs to be charged, as I use it for Navionics and streaming music. Anyone else that "needs" their phone, better have it fully charged beforehand, or bring along their own power bank. If it were legal for me to operate a cel phone jammer, I'd have to buy several for others in the neighborhood, as the guys there are like-minded.
HAHA yessss! I feel the same, but several of my buddies are on call due to their jobs so sometimes its a must. Then you have their wifes allways wanting to take pictures of the kids, etc. I agree, when on trips or vacations I could care less about my phone. However, half the time im on the boat, I am "working" LOL

Phil Goshen

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
looks great. Did you use a heat gun to remove?
No. Let it sit out in the heat for a little bit. Truth be told the first graphics on the boat we’re coming off and I replaced the graphics with the original. I followed all the instructions but the film started to come up after a year again. I wasn’t gonna replace them a third time.

Scarabpaul

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Keep us posted on what you think about them. I've been considering these myself.
F.M., I just tested them out yesterday in some chop, i cannot believe the difference these tabs make. its literally a different boat!

Phil Goshen

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
F.M., I just tested them out yesterday in some chop, i cannot believe the difference these tabs make. its literally a different boat!
I'd be interested in what you purchased and placement if you have pics.