• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

The official "What did you do to your jet boat today" thread.

PJ73

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
It's not what I did, it's what they are doing. Getting it ready for me to pick up on Tuesday. Tinted the windshield, next is sea trial, adjustments, new bow roller and pack it full of the crap I bought along with it. Just stoked right now!!! Damn salesman is trolling me with pics. Driving me crazy!
91997IMG_6881.JPG693FF034-5822-409F-BF1A-9D69F7E913EB.jpeg

Scarab 215

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA

biffdotorg

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
That Yamaha Blue kicks so much ass it hurts!! Damn fine looking boat. Be sure you get to keep the shipping cover for Winter Storage in 'Sconsin.

We should all be glad the temps stayed up today. This two day rain we are getting was originally forecasted for 15" of snow!! Rain will rinse down the roads real nice.

drewkaree

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
It's not what I did, it's what they are doing. Getting it ready for me to pick up on Tuesday. Tinted the windshield, next is sea trial, adjustments, new bow roller and pack it full of the crap I bought along with it. Just stoked right now!!! Damn salesman is trolling me with pics. Driving me crazy!

Farted. On. Your seats.

Seadeals

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Definitely a sweet boat! Congrats. As for me, I ran mine from “F” to “E”! Wish I could have grabbed some video of three skilled jet skiers playing off my wake. Lots of air!

W3bexec

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
That guy in the boat better have taken his shoes off!

Dixie Highway

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
Make sure you get a couple of those black Team Winnebagoland shirts when you pick her up next week. Hopefully your delivery day is warmer than mine was last Friday...

Dixie Highway

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA

F.M.

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Just finished the oil and filter changes, installed new plugs, and got her detailed up. Hopefully get to put it in the water this weekend.

Sbrown

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Picked her up from storage today. Fixed one of the forward trailer marker lights that was out due to connection corrosion and replaced the little tether for the coupler locking pin.

swatski

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Just finished the oil and filter changes, installed new plugs, and got her detailed up. Hopefully get to put it in the water this weekend.
That's my plan for the weekend... If I can get a few hours FOR ME.

--

F.M.

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
That's my plan for the weekend... If I can get a few hours FOR ME.

--
I somehow managed to get my wife involved with the detailing. She invited a friend over for wine and a few hours later the boat was clean. I didn't have to lift a single rag or spray bottle. I even pointed out a spot she missed and didn't get the laser eyes.

swatski

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I somehow managed to get my wife involved with the detailing. She invited a friend over for wine and a few hours later the boat was clean. I didn't have to lift a single rag or spray bottle. I even pointed out a spot she missed and didn't get the laser eyes.
Damn. Who are you...???:)
(My hero, at any rate)

Last edited:

Shookie

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Installed batteries, started both engines, full detail and clean inside and out. Rain was moving in so had to cover it up. Bought the Yamaha mooring cover over the winter so unboxed it and put it on. Fits very nice!

Tomorrow is wax time. Bought Rejex earlier this week based on some threads I read. Also have a new bilge pump and float to install. Gotta pick up some hose, wiring, fuse and thru-hull piece but that’s what’s next.90C5F017-8B30-4DC2-A231-E8DF3BD4CDE7.jpeg

mdwarchichoke

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Understand that. We used ours the last two years and really did not do much except gas and oil change. So a little love this season. Finished the stickers. New graphics below the rub rail and then new "word" stickers above the rub rail. Little dull in the photo as it need to polish after being stripped off for the stickers and hydroturf. Words are close to original Yamaha font, but got these down local. Cannot get a complete set of graphics for above the rub rail, so ended up just leaving them off. Not really into the decals, But I thought I would try and stay original at least once.

20190421_151043.jpg20190421_152625.jpg20190421_152639.jpg

suke

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
That looks great! I have to wait till next year to order my seadek. I've already spent way too much this year.
I'm in the same boat (lol). Spent so damn much this off season getting my new to me boat up to snuff. REALLY want seadek but that'll have to wait until next year or later.