• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

There are two kinds of former Yamaha Jet Boaters…

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Tige
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Somebody else once said there are two kinds of former Yamaha owners: Those who buy cruisers and those who buy dedicated wake boats. This may be a surprise, but I think @Boat Crazy already guessed what was about to happen ahead of time! Don't worry, I'm not leaving the jetboaters.net family, but...

Loved my Yamaha and would buy another in a heart beat if I wanted a great all around boat. My wife and I fall into the “I love wake surfing" category. In fact, its almost all we do with the boat anymore. So I went out and bought something that require more maintenance and is much harder to drive in reverse than a jet this weekend!

Damn you @trace and @CarFanatic for hooking me up with a dealer 8 hours from my house who was clearancing a left over 2014. It's even prettier in person than in pictures. Still tying up a few loose ends on added accessories/touchups and only got to put an hour on it this weekend, but I love this boat so far!

Aquaknox Marina on Lake Norris will be selling a very well maintained and optioned out 2007 AR230 soon if anyone is looking. Bitter sweet letting her go.

All that said, my new ride is a Tige Z3! 415hp 6.0 and pro surf package. And yes, I'll be adding some orange to it in honor of the Tangerine Speedo!

IMG_3211.JPG
IMG_3185.JPG

Wow....turning into a Tige party! Perhaps I need to add Tige to the boat model listing!

Congratulations! She looks sweet....Shelbyville is going to see some serious wave action!

Congratulations to you and Angela. I knew it would happen sooner rather than later. As I mentioned to Trace when he bought his, it just makes sense, knowing that wake surfing has become the main reason for a boat. Shelbyville will soon have to be called the wake surfers meet having that many surfing boats there..

Last edited:
Reactions: 007
nice!

Very nice!!

Nice ride! Gotta love how clear that water is!

Blasphemy!
And some jealousy. ...

Congrats. Really sharp looking boat and I imagine it will set a really nice wake for surfing. I also like the Super Air Nautique in the background.

This guy is ready to surf!!!

Nice. Son in law has a Tige'. Best of luck to you. Have fun, be safe! :cool:

Congrats!. . . . . Nice Ride.

Congratulations!....Sweet boat!!

Wow! That's a purrty one! Should be a blast!

Very nice!! Congratulations. I would have one too for the wake surf aspect but I spend too much time in shallow water. Cam.

Sexy! I like the pointy-nose better than the more popular pickle-fork styling other wake boats. That seamless wraparound windscreen is cool too! :winkingthumbsup"

Does that dealer have any more on clearance? :hungry:

Great boat! Have fun.
You'll get used to backing up to the right no matter what! Sometimes you gotta go left to go right!

Back