• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

There are two kinds of former Yamaha Jet Boaters…

I just built one for grins....I like it a lot...but also very content with what I have. I guess that is why I have friends with Tiges now so I can enjoy the best of both worlds...LOL

Lots of new toys to look at and ahhhh over at Shelbyville to include the Yamaha wake build. I predict it is just a matter of time before Neil @OperationROL is running a Tige.

Congratulation Jeff and Angela!!!I can't wait to see your and traces boat. maybe one day I'll be able to afford one.

Congrats. That is one awesome looking boat. Tige's are great, have fun!!!

@007 where are you at with that pretty blue water? Congrats on the boat. Sure wish I could make the jump right now, but it isn't fiscally responsible yet. ...but in the next few years, count me in.

@jdiaz78 it is Lake Norris. We were trying to hook up there with @Impelled earlier this year, but couldn't pull it off. There are floating house by the dozens in the marina coves, pretty cool place. A lot more pontoons, ski boats and runabouts as opposed to larger boats on such a large lake. Its not full of cruisers and go fasts like Lake of the Ozarks. Had a great time with @CarFanatic, but only got to see a small fraction of the lake. The water is that color everywhere, its a very deep lake! If it wasn't an 8 hour tow, I'd go every year.

Beautiful boat, 007!

Fat wakes and smooth waters to you.

A few more photos from the weekend!image.jpgimage.jpg image.jpg

Love that interior, it reminds me of a Bentley GTC with that diamond pattern.

Reactions: 007
Funny that you say that, I have a appointment to look at a Sea Ray 350 SLX on Sunday. It's still a bow rider / Day boat but the luxury is stepped up but then again the price tag is a hell of a lot more.

http://www.searay.com/Page.aspx/pageId/10232/pmid/324006/350-Select-EX.aspx

From an AR230 to a 350 SLX.....now that is one hell of an upgrade. Let us know how it pans out. Years ago when I first caught boat fever I fell in love with a 270 SLX.......a 350 is an entirely different level. Good luck.

Looks sharp !!

Sweet boat Jeff! I am so happy for me, I mean you. Can't wait to try her out! lol

Lots of new toys to look at and ahhhh over at Shelbyville to include the Yamaha wake build. I predict it is just a matter of time before Neil @OperationROL is running a Tige.
Don't worry. With 1 kid going to college in 3 years, 2 more going in 7 years and 1 in 10, we will officially be broke forever. Oh, not to mention 3 that still need braces. Perfect Heaven will probably have to serve us for 10 more years. @Wake08 , @trace , @007 will all help me quench my thirst! Although I will have to say that if I were to get a wakeboard boat it would be an MB B52 23.

Very sweet! Ive always been partial to the Tige family. Love the look. Congrats and enjoy!

@007 thanks for telling me that Lake Norris is a 8 hour tow. I really want to go to this lake. Thats sure a beautiful Boat. Those smiles are priceless.

Back