• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Too late for Cait?

Glassman

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I'm sooo surprised that no one has posted about this....or is it too late, too soon?

It's been in my face for a few days now, so I say it's time we had a serious discussion about trans Jenner TV shows.

http://www.eonline.com/videos/236262/caitlyn-jenner-s-new-show-i-am-cait-trailer

Bruce loves to golf....What really has me confused is that he spent $225k on the initiation fee at Sherwood C.C. - I have no idea what dues are - and now he won't be able to use his locker or any of the men's facilities, which are far superior to the women's facilities at the club. I'm glad I don't like to golf all that much.

And now that's he's changing into a woman, will he still be able to parallel park? :rolleyes: (yeah, my wife already gave me shit for that one...)

I'm sure this is a very rough ordeal for anyone to go through, no less on National TV!
I've got to hand it to him though....he has balls (for a while anyway)

:p

Kevin M

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I don't understand why anyone gives a shit about that loser. Who freaking cares if he wants to become a Yak? Hate seeing this shit!

Zarrella

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length
I think he traded his balls for a manicure and pedicure!:wtf:

MOA_Chaser

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
And to think, if deep down in my heart I thought I should have been born a pirate, and wanted to go get an eye removed for a patch and a leg cut off at the knee so I could be fitted for a pegleg, I'd be committed for psychiatric evaluation.

MikeyL

Passed Away
In Memoriam-RIP
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
ONLY @Glassman coulda started a thread like this .................

LOL .... It's REALLY gotta be a SLOW day around here.
This thread almost makes "Which Oil do you use ?" ..... look good ............ LOL !
Still laughing..... I'm goin' fer lunch with Sweet Barbie and avoid this nonsense.
<
Altho I do admit (quietly) wut ya wrote, @Glassman, was pretty phunny>

biglar155

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I was TRYING to enjoy my breakfast on Tuesday when the news story came on. Had to change the channel quick...

Glassman

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
And to think, if deep down in my heart I thought I should have been born a pirate, and wanted to go get an eye removed for a patch and a leg cut off at the knee so I could be fitted for a pegleg, I'd be committed for psychiatric evaluation.
Move to California. You'll fit right in! ;)

MOA_Chaser

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
LOL, California is one of my no-go states. Beautiful state, it's just a shame what they've done to it.

cozilla

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
What do you all think about the news of him being the winner of ESPN's Arthur Ashe Courage award...? My opinion is that there are a load of candidates that should be considered before him much less win the award.

Glassman

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
What do you all think about the news of him being the winner of ESPN's Arthur Ashe Courage award...? My opinion is that there are a load of candidates that should be considered before him much less win the award.
I share your opinion. What he is doing with his life is his own personal business. It certainly isn't ground breaking, however courageous it may be for him personally.
ESPN ? Why, because he's a former athlete? SMH

MikeyL

Passed Away
In Memoriam-RIP
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Sadly ........... Many times I live is a state of confusion.

Note to self: I had to say this before @Glassman beat me to it .. LOL )

Best Wishes to everyone today ! - Mikey Lulejian - Out on gorgeous Lake Oconee, GA

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
The whole celebrity/sport figure watching/adoring fan club realm is of no interest to me. They are all people just like you and I. Yes...very difficult for someone in his position to make this decision because so many have a strange abhorrent reaction to it.....but move on. I don't watch the shows that cover this crap......way to many channels of other stuff more interesting.

Glassman

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
The whole celebrity/sport figure watching/adoring fan club realm is of no interest to me. They are all people just like you and I. Yes...very difficult for someone in his position to make this decision because so many have a strange abhorrent reaction to it.....but move on. I don't watch the shows that cover this crap......way to many channels of other stuff more interesting.
I agree wholeheartedly. As I said, this "Topic" has been in my face for far too long. So I've decided to embrace it. (that's what they say before they make fun of something so they don't realize you're an asshole)

And I just need to point out that I posted incorrect information about Bruce/Cait's Country Club. They are proud to have him as a member in good standing. They are renovating the dining facilities and they will have a special table for him right in the middle so he can enjoy his Happy Meal in peace. Or wait, Wheaties.....um, will they change it to Sweeties now?

And this really isn't news after all...from 2009:

Ronnie

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Good for Bruce/cait that he/she can afford to be who he/she wants to be. Award or news worthy? Not in my opinion.

By the way, bruce migrated to ca fr the north west or east coast after he became famous I think, he wasn't born or bred here. Although some may argue cait was "born" here.

MikeyL

Passed Away
In Memoriam-RIP
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Good for Bruce/cait that he/she can afford to be who he/she wants to be. Award or news worthy? Not in my opinion.

By the way, bruce migrated to ca fr the north west or east coast after he became famous I think, he wasn't born or bred here. Although some may argue cait was "born" here.
@Ronnie: Excellent point. However, that person (I hate even mentioning his name) was born Oct 28, 1949 in Mount Kisco, NY. That's in Westchester County, not far from NYC (40 miles.) Mount Kisco is the next town over from Armonk (means "teepee" in Indian) , NY which is IBM's corporate headquarters.
His father was a tree surgeon.
Now that we covered all of this, maybe we can move on to more important topics like "
Which brand of motor oil is best to use in Yamaha jet boats ?"
LOL. Y'all SMILE and have a great day, Mikey Lulejian - Lake Oconee, GA

MikeyL

Passed Away
In Memoriam-RIP
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length