• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Trade my Toy Hauler RV for your AR230 or SX230

rcpd34

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
IMG_4725.JPG IMG_4703.JPG
Ok; my lovely wife who has put up with me buying nearly every toy imagineable for years and years had made a request (laid down the law) that some toys must go before I add another. Sooo. I'm putting some feelers out there. Here is a 2006 Jayco Talon T32 Toy Hauler camper. It's huge. You MUST have a 3/4 ton truck or better to haul this. A half ton just won't do it. It has FOUR Queen size beds and sleeps 10. Fully self contained with a ONAN Gold 5500 Generator with only 210 hours on it. Triple axle with 6 BRAND NEW LT235/85/16 'E' rated tires on it. Just installed today. Just dealer serviced to the tune of $4400 where they repaired/sealed the roof and cap. Huge 14' garage will accommodate several full size Harley's, your Golf Cart, ATV's, SBS etc.. Tows great. Full Shower/Tub, Gas outlet for grill and recently updated TV/DVD/Surround Sound Stereo with sub woofer and inside/outside speakers. I have more pics for any interested folks. Thanks!

Attachments

Last edited:

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

jawsf16

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
You could keep it and put a couple jet skis in the toy hauling spot. Instant fun with a shoreline campsite!

rcpd34

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Yeah, it's pretty cool. Holds lots of stuff. Sometimes only our bikes, but it's nice to know we can roll some Harley's in there and run down to Bike Week. I thought about Jetski's, but it may be difficlut to get them out of the garage area. Also want to be able to put the family/friends in a boat. Biggest reason is in line one of my thread...

PEARCE

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
If we were still in the market for a new RV I might have considered buying yours. Jayco builds a nice trailer. Our previous trailer was a Jay Feather hybrid and we wanted more space for our two growing kids. It was a great trailer that was lightweight and easy to tow. Never had any trouble with it either in the four years we owned it.

rcpd34

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Just picked up a 2007 SX230, so no more need to trade! Still selling the camper though.

OCMD

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Yea, RCPD I hear there is a felony theft warrant out for you for the boat you just stole.