• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Trailer Bow roller recommendation for 2010 AR240

Amar Nanduri

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
SeaDoo
Year
Boat Model
Challenger
Boat Length

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

Amar Nanduri

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
SeaDoo
Year
Boat Model
Challenger
Boat Length
Thanks @Julian . I got another roller with the bolt. Upgraded current roller.

Amar Nanduri

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
SeaDoo
Year
Boat Model
Challenger
Boat Length
because he can! @Amar Nanduri will update/replace anything that he can.
@Betik It is restless hands syndrome :) I need to be busy else I will go crazy. Doesn't matter if the boat is for sale I have to mess with it and make it more beautiful.
Sometimes I wonder if I am selling the boat just so I can get another one and tinker with it in the winter.

IMG_4589.JPG

Betik

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
trust me, I understand. LOL

Amar Nanduri

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
SeaDoo
Year
Boat Model
Challenger
Boat Length
Good news... I found the boat I want for the next couple of years. It is stock and non violated. I can't wait to violate it and bling it.

Bad news ... I have to sell my boat before I can lay my hands on the other one :( So will wait patiently and dream of all the things I can do to that one.

Betik

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
why don't you use your restless hands at the house improvement ??

Amar Nanduri

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
SeaDoo
Year
Boat Model
Challenger
Boat Length
why don't you use your restless hands at the house improvement ??
@Betik That is on track :) have to keep wife happy first. Getting a contractor for that.

To be honest I know Jack about home improvement. Now you started putting ideas in my brain :)

Betik

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I am not sure how to say this politically correct, so i will just be myself.....
what did you know about boats when you decided to cross the gulf stream ?
We did not know, Jack about boats either, but we made it. Some damage here and there but we made it right ?

Amar Nanduri

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
SeaDoo
Year
Boat Model
Challenger
Boat Length
I am not sure how to say this politically correct, so i will just be myself.....
what did you know about boats when you decided to cross the gulf stream ?
We did not know, Jack about boats either, but we made it. Some damage here and there but we made it right ?
True. @Betik The only difference is that women won't care if the boat sinks or get damaged. Now with regards to a home .... :D

Ronnie

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Many recommend the stoltz bow roller but i will stir the pot a little and recommend the ramp n clamp and the boat buddy ii. If you want to reduce or eliminate the cranking and guess work on how far to power up the trailer. Ramp n clamp (with stolz like matrrial) if you dont mind spending $300 for higher quality and durability, boat buddy ii if you are on the fence and/or on a tighter budget ($150).

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

Amar Nanduri

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
SeaDoo
Year
Boat Model
Challenger
Boat Length
Hi @Julian Family want a cuddy cabin / heavier boat to spend more time with me on the boat as the Yamaha is too lightweight and raw to protect from cold or rain or the rough waves etc. Going to focus on a heavier boat that can be trailerable so that I can take it whenever I want to boat. My family wants to come with me on the boat to Bimini next year and I am trying to make sure the boat is comfortable enough for them to enjoy the crossing.

Ronnie

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
What lengths and weights are you Looking at? Have you considered a boat with a fly bridge?

Amar Nanduri

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
SeaDoo
Year
Boat Model
Challenger
Boat Length
I cannot exceed 27 feet in length as the beam cannot be more than 8.5 feet and the weight cannot exceed 7000 pounds max. My truck towing capacity is 9000 pounds so have to make sure the combined weight of the boat and trailer does not exceed that.