• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Upgraded Forum Software to 1.3.2

Bruce

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I have fallen behind in upgrading the software. It should take less than 5 minutes.

Any objections?

OMG!! What will I do for 15 minutes?????

Lol! Roll with it.

Done, please let me know if you find anything that stopped working.

Tried to upgrade Xen Media Gallery and it went bad. Everything is back to normal now.

Thanks @Bruce for keeping us up to date. I'm still discovering nice little "gems" that this site has to offer. This site is awesome.

Lol, the upgrade must have coincided with my trying to get my new phone up and running, I was trying to get the tab moved over to my home screen and it kept saying ERROR!!! I was about to get pissed and call Sprint and tell them this phone is junk, after all a phone without jetboaters.net is "useless":D

THIS. SITE. ROCKS. . . . . . Keep on keeping on.

I have fallen behind in upgrading the software. It should take less than 5 minutes.

Any objections?
@Bruce. Can't seem to access the site using IE 8 running on XP. I know it's old and so is the laptop. It's what I use at my weekend place so I don't have to lug one back and forth. It works fine using Chrome though. Don't know if anybody else has the same issue or not. Possibly there is an option in IE 8?

@Bruce. Can't seem to access the site using IE 8 running on XP. I know it's old and so is the laptop. It's what I use at my weekend place so I don't have to lug one back and forth. It works fine using Chrome though. Don't know if anybody else has the same issue or not. Possibly there is an option in IE 8?

What happens when you try to access the forum using IE 8?

I cannot believe that this site was not down for days during the upgrade and I also cannot believe that the hosting does not cost thousands of dollars a year LOL.

View attachment 6548

That is because there wasnt an active group buy to throw it all into chaos. . . . .

What happens when you try to access the forum using IE 8?
I keep getting a message saying "this tab has been recovered" so it keeps trying to restart the web page about three times than it says "
We were unable to return you to jetboaters.net.

Internet Explorer has stopped trying to restore this website. It appears that the website continues to have a problem."

I know XP is no longer being supported by Microsoft and I can access the site using Chrome so it's not a big thing but IE 8 doesn't like something in the upgrade just completed. This is just another instance of Bill Gates telling me, "look you jerk, I've tried everything to get you to go over to Apple. I've tried Vista, I've tried Windows 8 and now we won't support our legacy operating systems...What will it take to get rid of you?" :wtf:

Last edited:
@Gym I assume you have rebooted and cleared your internet files? Chrome is much nicer though! :-)

@Gym I assume you have rebooted and cleared your internet files? Chrome is much nicer though! :)
@Julian. Just deleted internet files & cookies & rebooted. Still get the same message on IE 8. Guess I'll have to switch over to Chrome for this site.

@Gym can you update to IE 9? Might be also be a problem with your java version (but that is less likely as Chrome is working)
XP won't allow me to go beyond IE 8 without upgrading my OS.

Back