• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

USA USA USA!!!!!

@ACRDSPORT14 - For being a new member and making comments like that won't make you any friends. I disappointed we lost as well, Personal I didn't even think we would get out of the group stage. The main reason Soccer isn't popular in the States is because you can't have commercials thru out the game.

Not sure the US will ever win a world cup. Just like any outside team in the world wouldn't be able to beat NFL teams. Football is the USA #1 sport as Soccer is in other countries

@ACRDSPORT14 - For being a new member and making comments like that won't make you any friends. I disappointed we lost as well, Personal I didn't even think we would get out of the group stage. The main reason Soccer isn't popular in the States is because you can't have commercials thru out the game.

I'm for sports just as much the next guy. It won't ever be popular in the USA. It's not because of commercials either, It's because none of the elite athletes want to play soccer. ESPN plays all of the Soccer games, so it's on TV.

I'm not sure that I disagree with the premise that the US may never win a World Cup. But it isn't because "Elite Athletes" don't play soccer. It is because the US doesn't have youths that are spending "elite" level amounts of time playing soccer (or many sports). To be really good at soccer you need amazing ball control. This starts very young and requires constant practice. Youths in slums the world over are practicing all the time. American, English etc youths are playing once a week, practicing 5-7 times a week, and that isn't elite level for any sport.

Football will remain a favorite sport for the US, and it won't be seeing any competition from other countries as the equipment costs are too high.

Soccer is gaining hugely in popularity, but like hockey, American's like games that are high scoring. Many don't care for the nuances of pass accuracy, defensive play etc.
tumblr_l5mvr6ezkS1qadi6n.jpg

Back