• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

SOLD VA 2014 Yamaha AR192 For Sale

Englewoodcowboy

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Those with the 242 and the 1.8's say there is plenty of power I think I will be just fine. I dont run much over 25mph any way so I think I will be golden! Besides that with a potential 15K price increase, the 212X is right at my limit for what I am willing to spend for summer fun.

itsdgm

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Congrats on the sale and upgrade @Englewoodcowboy. If the saying is true, you've had two of the happiest days of your life all in one week. That's pretty good ;)

Englewoodcowboy

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Its a happy and sad moment considering the slight loss I am having to take but in the end it will be worth it. It will def ease the frustration and disappointment in the future of not haveing to tell my kids they cant bring a friend etc. as well... the money we will spend on our kids even after they turn 18...

smthng

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Congrats! I'm sure that the whole process wasn't "fun", but it sounds like you'll be in the right boat for you and it really didn't take that long from decision to sale.

Englewoodcowboy

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length

RiverRat

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length
I see, just a tick west of me. If you're a Nascar fan that's Matt Kenseth's home town. His fan club HQ is in town.

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

Englewoodcowboy

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
I will be sending them with a few JBN cards and urging them to get on the board so they can meet our great JBN family. Maybe you all can meet and you can keep me filled in on how my old 192 is doing. Kind of surreal today having it all loaded up, pulled the name and numbers off it and it is in the driveway waiting to go to her new owners on Saturday.

Englewoodcowboy

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
@Englewoodcowboy Did you make it a requirement of the sale that they join here and post photos at least annually of the boat in here new home? :)

Congrats on the sale.....now the mods begin in earnest!
I am sending them with some JBN cards and asking them to join. I will be in touch with you guys shortly for your wedge.