• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Vendor suggestions for quick delivery of a part?

Big Shasta

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
I think by now most folks have seen my fiasco in this topic. https://jetboaters.net/threads/impeller-bearings-trashed-pics.2822/page-5#post-54866

I'm down to reassembly and I have to order the Impeller duct (the housing with the bearings inside it) due to excessive corrosion. I ordered them from Boats.net last week and they wern't in stock. They are supposed to ship tomorrow but they won't expedite and I'm trying to get the boat back in the water this coming weekend because I just found out I have family coming to town.

Any suggestion on a vendor that might have this in stock and be able to overnight it? I'll just cancel boats.net if I can find one.

PN is 66V-51315-01-00 DUCT, IMPELLER (Yamaha Motor) I need to replace them both to be confident in the shaft seals being able to seal and not leak so QTY 2!

Big Shasta

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
Yeah, I saw that. They only offer ground shipping and I emailed him to see if I can order with faster shipping but no response. They list 3-5 day shipping. IF it ships today it SHOULD be here by Friday. Not much confidence there.

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

Big Shasta

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA

4x15mph

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Have you tried SBT? I don't see the duct for your year on their site and I know that I saw mine when I ordered parts this morning. They answered the phone both times that I called and they are sending the parts with 2-3 day shipping. SBT - 877.330.0231

I hope this works out.

dan144k

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Call a yamaha dealer. They can search nationwide for which dealer has one in stock. Then call that dealer which has the part to verify lart in hand and ask them to ship overnight.

This worked for me a few years back when I needed impellers quickly.

Big Shasta

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
SBT doesn't have them. The guy on Amazon doesn't email back. powersportsparts4less.com goes to voice mail and they don't return my call and the yamaha dealer says nobody in the computer system stocks them. Frustrating part is they have to ship to a dealer from Georgia and that takes 3-5 days but they won't drop ship them straight to me. I guess I'll just have to roll the dice with the boats.net parts and see if they get here by friday.

Thanks guys.