• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Wedowee Marine

Evildwarf

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length
Randy Morris and his staff at Wedowee Marine treated us very well during the purchase of our 242 this past week. We purchased our first Yamaha from them and went back this year because Randy knows how to treat his customers. All the folks we delt with at Wedowee were friendly and had a genuine interest in customer satisfaction. Carol in the office makes the whole paperwork process easy and relaxed. The guys in the yard jumped in and helped get the boat ready for the road and answered my questions and just carried on a friendly conversation.
When an issue arose yesterday concerning money (something was miscalculated to Wedowees's good in the settlement terms) Randy addressed it immediately today to my satisfaction. Technically since I had signed the papers already he was under no obligation to "fix" any mistake. But that's what sets good businesses apart from all the bad ones, the willingness to meet a customers needs.
Anyways, if you are looking for a good yamaha dealer Wedowee is worth the drive!

Got mine there couple weeks ago too!!!

Glad they are getting some recognition!

Where are you putting her in the water at?
We are on Lanier

Randy Morris and his staff at Wedowee Marine treated us very well during the purchase of our 242 this past week. We purchased our first Yamaha from them and went back this year because Randy knows how to treat his customers. All the folks we delt with at Wedowee were friendly and had a genuine interest in customer satisfaction. Carol in the office makes the whole paperwork process easy and relaxed. The guys in the yard jumped in and helped get the boat ready for the road and answered my questions and just carried on a friendly conversation.
When an issue arose yesterday concerning money (something was miscalculated to Wedowees's good in the settlement terms) Randy addressed it immediately today to my satisfaction. Technically since I had signed the papers already he was under no obligation to "fix" any mistake. But that's what sets good businesses apart from all the bad ones, the willingness to meet a customers needs.
Anyways, if you are looking for a good yamaha dealer Wedowee is worth the drive!

I added their contact info on this forum a bit ago. Hope more people are able to get in touch with them!

Got mine there couple weeks ago too!!!

Glad they are getting some recognition!

Where are you putting her in the water at?
We are on Lanier
We are on Allatoona at Little River Marina.
Just had her out for a couple hours this morning, lake was calm and we were one of the only boats out.
Two other Yamahas out this morning too.

Wedowee is one of my best dealers! Randy and the entire staff are easy to deal with and professional.

This is EXACTLY why Wedowee Marine is now THE PLACE to purchase a new or used Yamaha Jet Boat on the EAST COAST, folks !!!!!!!

People drive in from La and Texas to buy center consoles from Randy. There IS a difference !!!!!! Wedowee Marine proves that !

If you're interested, talk to Randy directly (he's the owner)
@ (404) 307-3707. That's his CELL phone !

Best Wishes, Mikey Lulejian - Lake Oconee, GA

Back