• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Well, tomorrow is the day.

Skeeter456

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Tomorrow is the day I switch from a 2017 Sea-doo RXT 300 to a 2015 Yamaha sx190. Right now I am in euphoria! My wife and I just had our first born two months ago. I wanted to keep my adrenaline rush 300 horsepower jet ski, but I felt I would get funny looks on the lake with my wife baby wearing on the back :p(joking). After a decent amount of searching I found the sx190 to best fit my needs for right now as a family. So! For a little while, I will be the newest boat owning member on the site. I guarantee I will have normal newbie questions ( I will use the search button first;)), but cant wait to be part of this community! [flag]

GiddYupJoe

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
NA
Awesome man! Congrats on the new family toy! It will be enjoyed for sure!

FLBulldogger

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
THAT is JUST FANTASTIC, wise choice! :winkingthumbsup" Congrats on the new addition,....ohh and congrats on the SX190, we love ours had her out today in some really choppy waters and she performed perfectly! Got to tell everyone that the addition of the CJS Viper's with mega fangs has been a great improvement overall, she is so much more responsive underway and goes where you point her! Thanks @Cobra Jet Steering LLC ! :Welcome: If you need any help on how to spend YOUR money just start a thread, We ARE here for YOU!;)

Last edited:

Ray525

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Congrats!!! Love my Ar190!!!

Shannon

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length
Congrats and welcome! Your family is going to love the 190..

Rickey498

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Congrats! Got mine a couple of weeks ago and I love it.

spatty99

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Enjoy! The boat is the only place I can count on both of my little ones to behave, they must love it too. :)

njmr2fan

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Welcome, Congratulations on your new baby and new boat! Enjoy in good health. Lot of memories to be made!

J-RAD

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Congrats on the baby and the boat!

Skeeter456

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Thank you everyone! Now it just has to stop raining where i am.

haknslash

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Thank you everyone! Now it just has to stop raining where i am.
Congrats!!! The rain is part of the boat Gods praising you on your new purchase. It comes with any boat purchase. It will rain on the days you want to go hit the lake and not rain on sunny clear sky days when you're stuck at work. :D

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

Skeeter456

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Where do you guys buy all your accessories? The boat already has a lowrance elite 5 w/chirp, and cobra jet steering. What else do you guys find worth buying?

FLBulldogger

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other

Attachments

Rickey498

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Where do you guys buy all your accessories? The boat already has a lowrance elite 5 w/chirp, and cobra jet steering. What else do you guys find worth buying?
Depends on if you boat in a lake or a river. I boat in a river so a keel guard was a must have. I like to play the radio so I added a second battery and a new switch. I also added a new head unit and speakers, and added a couple of USB ports for charging phones. And while I would like to pick up some sea deck, I really can’t justify it with the carpet being in such good shape. I also picked up a new bow roller for the trailer. I have picked up a lot of stuff off amazon, but I also shopped around the internet to find the best prices.

Skeeter456

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Depends on if you boat in a lake or a river. I boat in a river so a keel guard was a must have. I like to play the radio so I added a second battery and a new switch. I also added a new head unit and speakers, and added a couple of USB ports for charging phones. And while I would like to pick up some sea deck, I really can’t justify it with the carpet being in such good shape. I also picked up a new bow roller for the trailer. I have picked up a lot of stuff off amazon, but I also shopped around the internet to find the best prices.
can i see pics of your USB ports? My wife is always charging her phone and i feel like that, head unit, and a second battery will be next

itsdgm

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Congrats on the new addition to the family..........and the new baby. You must be a very meticulous person to perfectly plan the “delivery” of your child around the boating season. Very impressive. ;)

Betik

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
@Julian has a nice usb install post. I liked so much that in addition to the boat I put on the truck too.

Not sure you want the second battery on the head area. You never want part your body might touch the red terminal while you are holding from some metallic railing :eek: