• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

What's on your mind? (within reason)

Big Shasta

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
(Stole the topic idea from the Tundra forum I'm on)

So I'm sitting in the Bahrain Airport about to board 26 hours worth of flights/layovers until I get home....I was thinking if any of you SOBs are at my house, you better leave the Tundra and Jetboat in perfect condition with the tanks full. You have 26 hours to clear out. Tell my wife I'll be home soon....THE TRUCK AND BOAT BETTER BE UNTOUCHED.

McMark

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I'm thinking about the delicious fish sandwich I'm going to eat in an hour or so. That is, in between thinking about picking up the new boat on April 18th!

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
I'm thinking about getting all my crap together to make the trek in the other direction from @Big Shasta .... to India. And if I can get these 15 yards of mulch spread before I go....down to less than the last 5 yards! Woot

Boat Crazy

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Was just talking to a great doctor (in many ways) at work. We were talking about how the world is changing. Recommended a u tube video by Laurie story / blessings. As soon as I get home I will view it.

Zeus2013

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
On the train home thinking about how bumded I am that our new boat has still not arrived at the dealer yet. If it is in next weekend, might be tough to pick it up as our Easter is next week. Now I will be forced to finish renovating our bathroom.

Speedling

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
Love looking at the lake on my way home every day and not taking the boat out.

PEARCE

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Our tradition of camping on Easter weekend with each others parents. Missing my mom that I lost almost a year ago. She loved Easter and spending time with her two grandkids, my children.

Ronnie

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I just got home from a long Good and bonus payday Friday at work. we have a great weekend planned and it starts as soon as my son gets out of martial arts class tonight but I'm just happy to be able to take a few minutes to transition from the work week to the weekend by laying on the couch and surfing this forum.

PolarXJ

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
3 looming projects are on my mind. One is a growing pile of stuff to be installed in the new boat. Another is to finish the boat parking excavation project. And the last is the installation of a new 2nd gen turbo swap kit for my truck when all the parts arrive next week.

GiddYupJoe

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
NA
Bed. Early wake up. Boat out of hibernation in the morning. A cool sunny 47 Is the high tomorrow. Wash, wax, plugs, slipped. Should be an enjoyable day. Pops is even coming out to help out.

ToddW850

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Boating....and that's all. This Sunday we will be putting the boat in the water for the first time this season and I am REALLY REALLY hoping I did a good job sealing the new SS Scupper and underwater LED Lights I installed...

BravoMike

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
(Stole the topic idea from the Tundra forum I'm on)
Tell my wife I'll be home soon....THE TRUCK AND BOAT BETTER BE UNTOUCHED.
You said to leave the truck and boat untouched, but nothing about the wife! :wideyed:

Currently I am hoping the next 7 hours of work goes quickly, I am tired, and when am I going to get some time to get the boat ready for the coming season. There has been some nice days already to get on the water and have a long list of things to be done before that happens. :(

sysinu

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I'm thinking that I'd rather pay a dealer to fix a problem that I create than not try to create the problem in the first place. (reflecting on my perfect pass install)

Big Shasta

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
I'm thinking about getting all my crap together to make the trek in the other direction from @Big Shasta .... to India. And if I can get these 15 yards of mulch spread before I go....down to less than the last 5 yards! Woot
I would trade you in a heartbeat. I bet India is really cool. Bahrain, not so much.

I sure do love this KLM lounge in Amsterdam....Doesn't get much better than this.

Big Shasta

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
You said to leave the truck and boat untouched, but nothing about the wife! :wideyed:

Currently I am hoping the next 7 hours of work goes quickly, I am tired, and when am I going to get some time to get the boat ready for the coming season. There has been some nice days already to get on the water and have a long list of things to be done before that happens. :(
LOL....Shhhhhhh.....

biglar155

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I'm thinking "Why the heck do I wait so long to sit down and do my taxes - especially when the government owes ME money?" Then I remember: "Oh yeah, we've been either busy or sick with cold or flu bug every weekend since mid-February."

Sigh. Today's the day. Final procrastination happening as I type this.... ;)

Jackew

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
NA
I'm thinking the roof top pool and view in Rio is nice :). But having my boat on the water in Brazil would be the bomb ! image.jpg

Big Shasta

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
SO nice to be back in my own bed. Slept great last night. Couldn't keep my eyes open past 8pm. Fought it as long as I could, hopefully my sleep will be back on this time zone quick!

Jim Robeson

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I'm thinking do I want to pull up all the boards on the swim deck of my dock and replace them with new or clean up what I have and use some kind of deck renew product on them?? Either way it will be a chore!!