• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Where to buy decals

96Pirate

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Some of you have posted in the past where you bought your custom boat name decals. For the life of me I cannot find those posts. Can someone help with that?

@Julian I didn't see this on your reference page but it might be something good to add.

Thanks!

jonw9

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Glastron
Year
Boat Model
GTS
Boat Length
On my last boat I went through http://vinylimagination.com/ for my registration number, but I assume lettering is good too.

This boat I am leaning towards 3dlettering.com

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

Ronnie

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Also take a look at pwcgraphics.com. I have bought several graphics kits from them and they offer customized hull numbers as well.

Boat Crazy

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I used boatletteringforyou.com ... If you google boat lettering you will find several that do it.

96Pirate

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Googled and found this one http://www.doityourselflettering.com/

I remember seeing this one before. Anyone have any experience with them? The interface is very user friendly and displays the image with each update.

I may run by my local Fastsigns as well.

Thanks for the replies.

WickedPorter

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
All of my graphics are from doityourselflettering.com. I did have a problem with the large rear graphic (evil spray sunscreen melted the black right off it). They sent me a brand new one with some sort of protective coating on it for free. Great customer service. I'd also ask for the "protective coating". Also, spray sunscreen is the devil. I do not allow it on my boat anymore. Regular sunscreen is pretty bad too, though necessary ... I have my passengers slather it on ~30 minutes prior to boarding, with minor touch-ups allowed on the boat only as needed.

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

billyb

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length
On my last boat I went through http://vinylimagination.com/ for my registration number, but I assume lettering is good too.

This boat I am leaning towards 3dlettering.com
3d lettering did great work for me.

Quality, reasonably priced and fast shipping.

jetboater4life

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
I used 3dlettering.com for registration numbers they are great. You get both sides on a pre-alligned sticky sheet for $40. The letters are 3D and look cool.
3Dboatletters1.jpg

Attachments

leeatmg

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
@leeatmg has used http://www.boatletteringtoyou.com/

Many people use local shops to do it.

One guy used decalcity.com

I can't recall who I used....was too long ago! I'll add this to the FAQ
I did use them, but had forgotten who. Nice job and great service. I chose them because they had a font that was somewhat close to the High Output lettering and I wanted to try and match it.

MikeyL

Passed Away
In Memoriam-RIP
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length

I remember seeing this one before. n Anyone have any experience with them? The interface is very user friendly and displays the image with each update.

Thanks for the replies.
This is a GREAT store. Used them several times.

Also. this store offers the BEST ORDER SYSTEM available. You get to see EXACTLY what your finished product looks like, including the overall length, in the vinyl color you choose, and in the font you request. The website is DA BOMB !

I still use this website to design my lettering, even tho a close friend of mine makes all of mine for us.
Please keep in mind, what you pay for, costs ABOUT 20 cents to make. After you own the Vinyl cutter system, this is almost like 95% PURE PROFIT.
So best to not get carried away. One of my very bestest buds owns 2 machines, so I get everything for free now.

Best Wishes to everyone .......... And hoping your UPCOMING WEEKEND is better than my fishing luck (or serious LACK THEREOF) recently @

Mikey Lulejian - Lake Oconee, GA

SCSTWG

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

I remember seeing this one before. Anyone have any experience with them? The interface is very user friendly and displays the image with each update.

Thanks for the replies.
I took a look and agree that it is VERY user friendly. Thanks for the heads-up.

96Pirate

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
So I did end up ordering through http://www.doityourselflettering.com/

Ordered Wed evening around 11pm and had a shipping notification around 10am the next day. Very pleased with the site and with the processing speed. I chose the cheapest shipping method (free :) ) so I will most likely receive next week. There is the outside chance I will get tomorrow though.

I chose to go with the Premium 3M grade cast vinyl...which is there medium grade. I will let you know about the quality of the product once I receive them and post pics when the job is complete.

latitudeadjuster

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length