• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Who's traveling/vacationing over the upcoming holiday season?

redthumper9

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
I'm fortunate.....most of my wife's and my family are here and local so we don't HAVE to do a lot of traveling. With that said, we're leaving the day after Thanksgiving for the land of the mouse once again.

Hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving and safe travels.

GiddYupJoe

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
NA
Headed out to Scottsdale to visit some friends and play some golf in early December. Kids are headed to G-ma's house. Looking forward to a relaxing time.

redthumper9

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Headed out to Scottsdale to visit some friends and play some golf in early December. Kids are headed to G-ma's house. Looking forward to a relaxing time.
Funny you mention golf......it's all but a memory for me. I haven't played in so long. In fact, I was looking at my Cameron putter last night thinking "I should sell this and buy something for the boat"

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

jcyamaharider

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
We usually go see my family in Indiana but we are actually staying put this year. If it warms up I wouldn't mind going out and playing a round of golf.

GiddYupJoe

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
NA
As soon
Funny you mention golf......it's all but a memory for me. I haven't played in so long. In fact, I was looking at my Cameron putter last night thinking "I should sell this and buy something for the boat"
As
soon as we purchased the boat, my golf game went out the window. Went from playing every weekend to only a few times this past season.
Oh well... Fair tradeoff in my eyes.

Here is a picture from last winter when we got to play TPC Scottsdale a couple days prior to the PGA tournament. It was an awesome experience!
image.jpg

biglar155

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Thanksgiving is our "Home" Holiday. The other guys in my group hunt so I take coverage. My Wife's folks hunt so the aren't coming here and it's too far of a drive for my Mom to make.

That makes it a nice, quiet Thanksgiving at home with "just the six of us" and one unfortunate (for him anyway) Turkey! :) (We really need an emoticon with a knife and fork....)

Wayloncle

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I'm in Tampa! Helping my brother extend the deck at his restaurant (vacation? LOL)

http://www.otoolesirishbar.com/
Hey! I'm in Tampa as well, we pulled the camper down here and stayed in LakeLand the last couple days. Today we moved over to MacDill AFB FamCamp until probably Friday, going to Clearwater marine to see Winter the dolphin tomorrow.

MikeyL

Passed Away
In Memoriam-RIP
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
I am traveling between my LAZ-Boy and the dinner table .... and that's about it !

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone - To you and yours ! - Mikey Lulejian - Lake Oconee, GA
Stacked - X12.jpg

PEARCE

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
We're camping in our fifth wheel camper along with my wife's parents with their fifth wheel. Cooking our turkey in a Dutch oven roaster along with all the rest of the traditions of the season. Going antique shopping with the Mrs. tomorrow in a small east Texas town. No malls or Black Friday sales for us.

MikeyL

Passed Away
In Memoriam-RIP
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
We're camping in our fifth wheel camper along with my wife's parents with their fifth wheel. Cooking our turkey in a Dutch oven roaster along with all the rest of the traditions of the season. Going antique shopping with the Mrs. tomorrow in a small east Texas town. No malls or Black Friday sales for us.
What a GREAT way to spend Black Friday ! KILLER plan. Hope y'all find some Extra kewl items @!!@!@

Do let us hear about any killer "finds" ya had shopping. Good Luck - Mikey Lulejian - Lake Oconee, GA

redthumper9

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Just saying hello from Disney!

20141201_221155.jpg 20141201_223400.jpg 20141201_224632.jpg

GTBRMC

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Visited in-laws in Tucson, AZ

Thanksgiving dinner on the back patio in 85 F weather (my first ever Thanksgiving sunburn, too.)
image.jpg

Shots from Mt. Hopkins, home to The Smithsonian's Whipple Observatory:
image.jpg
image.jpg

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

Tranio

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Cabin in Tennessee. First time away for Christmas since my kids were born. Maybe see some snow this year.

txav8r

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
I worked over Thanksgiving...I was in Denver that morning, ate Turkey at 39,000 feet with David, my first officer, streaking east to Miami, then after only an hour on the ground, we raced up the eastern seaboard to Newark for the night. Home the next day to watch a losing game on dvr and eat a little meal with my wife. Operations in DEN, thanks for the care package, thanks to you, two guys had turkey and dressing this year!

GiddYupJoe

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
NA
image.jpg Just finished up at TPC Scottsdale. Second to boating you can't beat this in December. You guys that live out here have it goin on!