• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Yamaha Deluxe Premium Mooring Cover on eBay?

dansshin

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
I'm currently using Yamaha factory shipping cover with pooling poles and it seems to be doing the job but I was thinking about getting a Yamaha Deluxe Premium Mooring Cover with molded cleats and gas cap. While looking on ebay I noticed price on this is all over the place from ~$830 - $630. I'm just wondering if anyone have any information on what the difference in product may be? I was considering the below item and sent some questions and guy say it's brand new Yamaha cover but doesn't come with Yamaha warranty which seems strange.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/OEM-Yamaha-...-14-/281254946115?hash=item417c19e543&vxp=mtr

Let me know if any of you guys have purchased this from eBay and what your experience was. If you have reference for the seller I would appreciated it.

Thank you in advance.

i would skip ebay and buy from yamaha sports plaza. a legit company so you won't worry about getting screwed over. check their prices...i doubt you could find anyone to beat them.

@bobbie Thanks for the tip. Do their cover come with full Yamaha warranty and molded cleat and gas cap covers?

Mooring cover is at very good price.

Thank you again.

Not sure about warranty, but yes to the rest. Yamaha sports plaza is where I have bout my covers. Cannot beat the prices.

I agree on Yamaha Sports Plaza. The cover for my 232ls runs in the $500 range. Thor shipping will cost about $30, but there's no sales tax as they are in Oregon. The benefit of them is they are a Yamaha dealer, so as stated above, this is a legit product.

I just bought the deluxe premium Yamaha cover on eBay from river valley Motorsports a few weeks ago for my 2011 sx240. I had been stalking eBay for months looking for a good deal and boy did I find it. They had the deluxe premium for $450 delivered. It was the best price I had seen by almost $200. It does have their logo on it but was a killer deal. This was right at the beginning of July and they had them at that price for all the models. Not sure if that deal is still up but definitely look them up on eBay.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 28
Definitely worth getting. I put ours on daily to keep it out of the sun while its outside on the weeks were using it. Otherwise its in the garage.

I've got quite a few covers in stock, PM me for special JB.N pricing ;)

@Ziess21 I PM'd you. Please reply with your price. I'm looking for the latest version of the Yamaha Deluxe Premium Mooring cover that comes with molded cleats and gas cap, part # MAR-210BK-TW-14. Does it come with Yamaha mfg warranty?

Thank you.

@njmr2fan How do you get your boat in the garage? How high is your garage door? I'm currently in the process of getting a quote to add 16'x24' addition to our garage with 8' door so I can get this stored in the garage during the winter and give my self some extra storage space. My HOA is on me already about leaving the boat in the drive way....

Our HOA hasn't seen the boat yet. We're in a brand-new section. I would like to add a 24x 28 garage as well. Our current garage has a 7' header. I put a 4" drop hitch on the Edge (low already, cause I usually need a 6" raise) and I back it in under the header with the tower down. We have over an inch to spare. Granted that's not a lot but it's enough. Ill try to snap a pic when it goes back in this week.

Yeah I would love to see pictures of your process. What do you mean by 4" drop hitch and where do you get that? If I remember correctly AR190 and 212x has same height with tower folded per Yamaha brouchure so if I can use your process to get the boat in temporarily I think that should satisfy the HOA until my addition is built.

What is the measurement of your boat from the ground to the tower pivot? I thought I saw a video from JetBoatPilot that showed even putting the tongue down all they way still had the pivot above 7' for both 212x and 190.

Here is 212x and it shows even putting the tongue all the way down doesn't change the height all that much.

I think my door was 84" and the boat was 83"? Yeah my boat at the hinge isn't that tall at all.

Last edited:
Looked at my copy of 2013 Yamaha brochure and it states height on trailer with tower down for 190 & 192 as 7'9" and 212x as 7'2". I think perhaps information in the brochure is not accurate or perhaps reversed.

Might be. I'll set up my go pro and take some time lapse of us putting away the 190. It's so much easier than I first imagined. I actually bought a 800lb caster wheel thinking I'd have to attach it to the front of the trailer. One I dropped my ball down, I was able to back it in with the Edge.

I've got quite a few covers in stock, PM me for special JB.N pricing ;)
@Ziess21 are you a dealer or work for one? Would your dealership like its own vendor section?

@Ziess21 I'm still waiting for you to send me the invoice for the Deluxe Premium Cover for 212x. Please let me know if you will or not so I can proceed accordingly.

Thank you.

Back