• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

YJB.com?/

dadofral

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
I know there were some past tensions with yamahajetboaters.com and some members there that started this site. Does anyone know if the yjb site has shut down? I’ve tried going to it several times and main page does not load. I visit here too but don’t post that often. Only curious and looking for info.

AboveTheBest

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
It seems like the other site is down all the time.
I haven’t checked it in quite some time, as there doesn’t seem to ever be any new content there.

OCMD

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Actually the other site is rarely down, as I check on it occasi0nally for grins.

http://yamahajetboaters.com/forum/index.php

What I will say, in my unscientific opinion of course, is that the other site seems to cater mostly to the 2 stroke owners. IMO people stumble onto that site and think they have found the Mecca for jet boats, when in reality, this site is the real deal.

God forbid you mention this site on that site, however.

Gym

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I just logged in to YJB. Maybe it was just another conspiracy going on over there. I'm sure the culprits were delt with harshly. Prepare to take on boarders.

Last edited:

dadofral

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Thank all. I go to the site once in awhile but I still can’t get it to load.

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Thank all. I go to the site once in awhile but I still can’t get it to load.
I'm sure if there is some info you need we can provide that faster and better over here so you might as well stick around :winkingthumbsup"

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

dadofral

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
I enjoy both sites. So I just check them out from time to time. Both sites for me over the years have been helpful and informative.

dadofral

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Haha. Nope. I didn’t post anything about this site over at yjb. I know all about the unnecessary bad blood.

the MfM

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
I can’t get it to load right now either.

biffdotorg

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Someone didn't pay the DNS fees at GoDaddy. That's why the main URL won't load, but you can still hit the link provided above. If they fail to pay all hosting fees, the site still exists and functions, there is just nothing pointing users that type in the URL to where the site is hosted.

There is a semi technical answer. DNS issues are not uncommon. (SO PAY YOUR DAMN BILLS) HA!